Chapter 19: Day at the Beach

The sun shined in through my window. I heard the chirping of birds. I opened my eyes slowly. I turned over and rubbed my eyes with my fist (no I didn't punch myself in the eye or inflict pain upon myself).

"Awwww, that's so cute." I hear a deep, sexy voice say.

I let my vision focused and saw him lying down on his side, his head propped up with his hand. I blushed at the memory of last night.

"Thanks...?" I replied. Mark smiled and pulled me into his arms. I cuddled closer to him. His breath was in my hair, next to my ear.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. I yawned. "You know, I need to wake up a little more. Do you want to go to the beach later?"

Mark smiled. "I would love to." Then I put my head down again.

"Can we stay like this until then? You're really warm." I hugged his chest. Mark chuckled.

"Okay." He kissed the top of my head.

~later around 9:00 in the morning~

I changed into a white tank-top and ripped, blue jean shorts. Then, I put on my Dry Bones hat after brushing my hair and putting it in a ponytail. Once I changed, I grabbed one of my bathing suits and a towel, and stuffed them in a duffle bag I had.

I went out to the living room and saw him waiting. "Let's go." I smiled.

I ushered him out of my apartment and to my car. But, he still opened the car door for me. I thanked him and told him to get in. He got in and I drove to his place.

I'll wait for you here." I was in my car and waited anxiously for Mark.

He came back out almost seconds later, putting his swim clothes in the trunk, and got in. I looked at him. "Sure you got everything?"

He nodded. "I think so."

"Good. Let's go!" I started driving.

I drove to a beach as the sun was setting. I got out of the car.

"Is this where we're swimming?"

I nodded. "Yep. The water is actually really nice this time of year."

"Good." Mark took off his glasses and set them on the roof of my car. I reached into the backseat of my car and grabbed my bikini. I hid it behind my back.

"I'm going to change real quick." I ran off and quickly changed into the bikini. It was black with a red trim. I began walking back to the car. Then, I realized that my ponytail was still up. I let my hair loose and put it all to one side.

I was back at the car but didn't see Mark. So I layed down on the hood of my car. Then I heard footsteps. I looked over and saw Mark coming. I hopped off the car.

While I looked over him, he looked over me. He wore just a pair of black swimtrunks. I gulped as I saw Mark's toned chest. He was actually pretty well-built. Dayuuum! I thought. I had already seen him without his shirt on because of te day before...but I still couldn't get over his hotness.

~Mark's P.O.V.~ (A/N: Just to know what he's thinking about Kate)

She wore a black and red bikini. I was enticed in her looks. God she looks amazing. She is very...curvy. I blushed a little at the thought. Then, I saw her blush as she looked at me. Hehe...I always get the ladies. I thought.

~Kate's P.O.V~

I cleared my throat. "How about we swim? I've been dying to for a long time." I smiled. Mark returned my smile and agreed. I jumped in and ran a hand through my hair and out of my face.