Chapter 13: Metting Up Again

"M-Mark." I said, startled.

"Hey." He smiled.

"W-What are you doing here?" I was still shocked. I hadn't seen or talked to him in two months.

"Getting coffee. What else would I do at Starbucks?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Still a smartass, huh?" I smirked back.

"Yeah. So...how have you been?" He asked.

"Shitty. You?"

"The same." He shrugged.

"...What happened with...what's her name...?" I couldn't remember her name for the life of me.

"Eva. Yeah, we broke up."

Oops. "O-Oh. I-I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I looked down at the table. He looked like he was hurting so I said, "Do you want to talk about it? Or anything?"

"I probably should." He took a deep breath. "So, we were doing great, you know? I was happy. But, one day I come home to bring her coffee and I caught her...cheating on me."

That bitch. I thought.

"Yeah."

"Oh. Did I sat that aloud?" I rubbed the back of my head.

He laughed slightly. "Yeah. So, there's a little more to the story. She actually had cheated on me with 5 guys. And, she took a lot of my recording equipment."

I gasped. You can take away a YouTuber's money, food, but to take their recording equipment...that's just unforgivable. "I'll kill her if I ever see her." I growled, clenching my fists. Then I sighed. "I'm really sorry, Mark. Here, I have an idea. How about you come over to my place to record? Until the whole situation is sorted out."

Mark's eyes brightened. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. If you want, you can come over today. I was about to go home once I got my coffee."

"You wouldn't mind?"

I shook my head. "Of course not! I'm due for some company." I smiled.

"White Chocolate Mocha!!" A lady basically screamed. I got up but was engulfed into a hug.

"Thank you, Kate." Mark whispered.

"You're welcome." I hugged Mark back and then let go. "Now come on. I hope you didn't drive here. I'll give you a ride."

"Sure." He grinned. I returned it and grabbed my coffee. Then I payed and left a tip. Honestly, I don't like to brag but I had way too much money. That's when I got an idea. I would buy Mark a new set-up.

I smiled at the thought. Then I walked to my car and Mark opened the driver's car door for me. I giggled. "Still a gentleman. I'm glad you haven't changed." I smiled and got in my seat. Mark closed my door. Then, I reached over and opened his door. Mark smirked and got in.

"Thank you milady." Mark smiled.

"You're welcome, kind sir." I replied. Then I drove back home. I handed Mark my coffee as I brought my keys out to open the door. "You can try some if you want. And if you like it, you can keep it. I don't need any more caffeine."

I unlocked my door and Mark tried my coffee. He seemed to like it since he said, "Thank you."

I walked in and closed the door behind Mark. I led him to my recording room. "You can record whenever you want."

"Thank you so much, Kate." Mark said, genuinely.

"Of course. I'm here for you." I smiled and then I yawned.

"Are you tired?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I haven't been sleeping well." I admitted.

"That reminds me, what have you done while the awesome and handsome Markiplier was gone?" He smirked.

"Well, oh great Markiplier, I did absolutely nothing but make videos. I haven't really talked to anyone in the last two months except my fans." I sighed.

"Wow. You must've been lonely." Mark frowned.

I shrugged. "It's fine."

"Why haven't you been sleeping well?" Mark sat down in my recording chair.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I want to mess around on the computer!" I booted up the other computer in my recording room. I sat down in the other chair.

"Unless you want to be by yourself?"

Mark shook his head. "No. It'll be fun!"

"I have a great idea." I smiled mischievously.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"How about, I go photoshop some other YouTuber's faces and you can use them for Turbo Dismount?" My grin grew wider.

"That...is a really good idea." He had the same grin on my face.

"Just give me a list of people and I'll photoshop them."

Mark started naming off people. I would find a picture of them on google and blow up a part of their face so it was huge or shrink it so it was small. Soon, almost everyone on the list looked really creepy/goofy. I saved the pictures onto the computer Mark was playing on.

"There you go! Crash away!" I said and giggled. Mark grinned and started recording.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and we are doing some more Turbo Dismount! You may notice that I am recording in a different setting and that is because I am visiting a friend I haven't seen in a long time!" He looked at me with a small smile. "So, they are letting me borrow their equipment and their games for a little while! Anyway, enough of my rambling and let's get started!"