Chapter 5: Shut up, Wade!

I walked into my apartment and flopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then, I broke out into a fit of giggles and blushing. I had just spent the day, hanging out with my idol.

My phone rang the next day saying I got a text message. I looked and saw it was from an unknown number.

Do you want to make another video today?

-Mark :}D (A/N: happy face with a mustache, :D + } )

I texted back immediately.

Sure! When?

-Kate =^.^=

He responded faster then I thought he would.

Does now work?

-Mark :}D

Yep! I'll be over soon, then!

-Kate =^.^=

I added him into my contacts as 'Mark :}D' since it was awesome.

I changed into my 'I shoot like a girl' shirt and ripped jean shorts. I brushed my hair, put my hat and a loose, black coat on. I chewed on another peice of gum and headed out.

I parked and went to his door. I knocked. "Helloooooo? Something awesome?" I called out.

I heard Mark sigh and open the door. I giggled. He smiled. "You're still calling me that?"

"Sure! Why not?" I smirked. We walked to his recording room. Then, I saw Bob and Wade waiting for Mark in a Skype call. I looked at Mark.

He smirked. "Oh. I forgot to mention, we're doing Drunk Mimecraft!"

"Wait...me too?" I asked.

"Yep! Hope you're ready to get drunk!" He patted my shoulder.

I shook my head. "I have to drive home, remember?"

Mark laughed. "Don't worry! You can just call a cab and get your car tomorrow!"

I sighed then shrugged. "Ah, what the hell. Why not?"

"That's the spirit!" Mark and I laughed. Then, I sat down and was already in a Skype call with Bob and Wade.

"Mark! Finally! Is this the person you were anxiously waiting for?" Wade smirked. I giggled lightly.

"Shut up, Wade! Kate, Bob. Bob, Kate." Mark introduced.

"Hi." I waved.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?!" Wade glared.

"No. You don't deserve an introduction, Wade." Mark, Bob, and I laughed.

When I stopped I smiled. "It's okay, Wade. I'll introduce myself. Hi, I'm Kate. It's nice to meet you Wade."

"Thank you! It's nice to meet you too. See? She's nice to me!" Wade exclaimed.

Before anyone else could say anything I said, "Shut up, Wade." Everyone but Wade laughed again.

Wade sighed. "Nevermind."

Bob let out a happy sigh. "I like her already."

I giggled. Mark then looked at me and handed me a big cup. I looked at it and back at Mark. "I'm worried. What concoction did you create this time?" I smirked.

Mark pouted. "What?? My drinks aren't bad...well, sometimes. Anyway! Let us start the video!"

Then, the night got more hilarious by the minute.

-15 minutes later-

"Zombie. Zombie! Can you make it rain lava on Bob?" Mark's words were slightly slurred. But, I had drank about half of the giant cup and I was only a little tipsy.

"What? No! Don't listen to him, Zombie!" Bob pleaded. I giggled.

"Well, while you guys are dealing with that, I'm gunna blow everything up." Zombie gave me TNT earlier in the game. Of course, none of them heard me.

I walked over to their, really, really crappy houses that had literally nothing in them. I put TNT all around the houses and told the boys to come where I was at. I was on a hill looking down on their houses. But you couldn't see the TNT.

"Mark? Will you please pull this lever? I found it randomly set up here." I asked. I had connected the TNT to redstone which connected to the lever.

"With pleasure!" Mark said.

"What? No!" Bob said but it was too late. Mark pulled the lever and their houses began to blow up. Mark started making high pitched noises in disbelief while I was laughing my ass off.

"You're like the new Latin!" Wade laughed slightly.

"I guess I am, aren't I?" I smirked.

"Does that mean you and Zombie are-" Mark started to say but I cut him off.

"No! Shut up. No, don't even start. Sorry Latin! I have done nothing and I will never replace you or do anything to upset you!...I hope."

Then, we stopped recording and said goodbye to Bob and Wade. Mark walked me to the door. I turned and said goodbye to him. I left and called a cab.

I payed for it to take me home. I walked into my apartment and I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.