Chapter 1: The Vlog

"Hi there guys! So, this morning, I met Sandy at Starbucks. Hi Sandy! You know it was really great meeting you. It's always really great meeting you guys.

"So, I've been thinking a lot and I feel like I don't do enough for you guys. I don't see you guys very often and I don't seem to thank you as much as I should. So, thank you, so very much. I...I wish so much to repay you guys in some way but I don't think that's possible. You have done so much for me but I don't seem to do enough for you.

"I think you all know I've gone through some tough times. But, you guys, helped me through them. It was depressing times then and all of you supported me and cheered for me and that's something that saved me and helped me out of those dark times. If, uh, you don't know about my past you can check out the link in the description to my video where I drew my life." I looked down from the camera and wiped a tear away. I sniffled and looked back at the camera.

"Sorry. I tend to get a little emotional when I talk like this. But, I have to tell you guys how I am feeling and tell you my thanks.

"A few of you have told me about how you were going through depression and I helped you. You have no idea, how good that feels. I know that sounds kind of self-absorbed but I don't mean it in that way. I mean it as a way to let you know that I will always do my absolute best for you guys.

"I know if I put my mind to it, I can do at least, a little bit for you guys. You guys can do anything. I bet you all could break down mountains and figure out the mysteries of the universe.

"If you put your minds to it, you can become whatever you want. You can do whatever you want and nobody can take that away from you." I sniffled and looked down again, wiping away more tears.

I looked back up. "Sorry again. I'm not good at these kind of things. Someone that is really good at things like this is Markiplier. If you are fans of him then you know what I'm talking about. If you don't his channel is down in the description as well. And if you are watching this, Mark, holy shit you're awesome and sorry that I didn't ask to use permission to use your name...again. If you're wondering I used it in the Draw my Life video too. Don't hate me."

"So, I just want to tell you guys, thank you so much. I will always do my best to do what I can for you guys. You all have done so much for me and I can't ever repay you for that. You all are such amazing people and never, ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Never give up on yourself, ever.

"I love you guys like family." I sniffled and wiped my face quickly. "Well, I will see you all later. Goodbye." I waved to the camera and did my best smile. I turned off the camera.

I let out a shaky breath. I checked over the video to see if there was anything to edit.