I lost my breath for a moment and cupped his face with my hands, and Alastor leaned to a kiss, stumbling to get his pants off along with my own.

I gasped when my eyes landed on his cock. He was thick, long, with blue veins that clearly throbbed against his skin and the head was angry red and shiny with precum. He was, indeed, someone powerful.

" Fuck." I yawned and let my head fell on the pillow.

Before i could say anything, though, Alastor helped me in turning around and lifted my ass to show the world, caressing my back.

" Just going to get you nice and ready for me" He muttered darkly, walking to the drawer and pulling a bottle of lube and a condom out of it. " Keep your perfect ass up for me dear"

I complied, and let out a small moan when he played with my ass with a finger coated in lube, penetrating me slowly. Alastor's touches were slow and soft. He ran his fingers up and down my back, kissing it while opening me.

" Look at how you just pull me in" He whispered, his voice full of content and pride. " You want me, sweetheart?"

I just mewled, squirming as he inserted a third finger inside me.

" I do!" I squeezed my eyes closed. " Please, Al."

My voice was needy and my whole body was trembling from desire.

" You're so tight around my fingers, Klawn" His eyes shined, never leaving the spot where his fingers were dipped in, curling his digits and smiling when i moaned louder, his fingertips rubbing right against my prostate. " I bet you really need to cum."

" Al" I whined and moved my hips. " Fuck. Don't stop."

" That's what I intend to do" He chuckled, holding my leg with his hand before applying more pressure to my core and inserting the fourth finger.

I squirmed when his lips found the place right between my tight hole and my balls, kissing it gently before start licking it.

" All honey." I growled. " I need you."

" Klawn."

" Right now."

He hesitated for a moment, but got onto his knees behind me, kissing the back of my neck

The deer kept stimulating me for a long moment before pulling his fingers out and lining his cock to my hole, dipping his large cockhead inside me and making me moan in surprise.

" Fuck" Alastor growled. " You're still tight."

I reached to my side, my fingers digging into the skin of his own when he leaned down, pressing his chest against my back.

" Al, please!" I whined.

" I need to go slow, dearest" He whispered gently on my ear. " I don't want to hurt you, not just yet."

He pushed inside me again, slow and firm. The ache in my core eased with his motion, and by the time he was totally inside of me, I was squirming and gripping his cock with my walls while my cock throbbed in desire.

" Are you alright my love?" He groaned on my ear, holding me tight. " Fuck, your so tight. How long has it been?"

" Two..." I gasped. " Two months"

He moaned from the back of his throat, moving his hips against mine.

The two of us quickly found a pace, his thrusts coming slowly, but steady, and his hands found their way to between my thighs again just a few moments later.

Between kisses and long strokes, i felt my orgasm closer and closer, building inside my stomach.

" I can feel you coming close, darling" He pressed his lips to my neck. " Are you gonna cum for me? Milk my cock inside your sweet tight ass?"

I nodded, crying out loud in pleasure when his warm fingers gripped my cock and stroked me in the same pace as his cock was moving inside me.

" I'm gonna... Fuck. Al baby," I pushed my body up to meet his.

" Cum for me, darling."

It took me a few more strokes, but with a long and low moan, i came around him and all over his hand, wetting the bed under me and his skin with my cum, and the deer demon didn't stop stimulating me until i came down. With a low moan, he hugged me closely and buried his face on my neck while chasing his pleasure. I felt right when he came and just stood there with him holding me tightly for a long moment.

Too soon, Alastor took a deep breath and stood up, walking to my bathroom and coming back with a pair of cloths. With the cold one, he cleaned my skin and positioned the warm on between my legs before closing them.

" It will help to soothe any ache" He assured me, lying down by my side.

I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me, caging me close to his body. His body pressed against mine and his smooth clean shaven rubbed my shoulder softly while he found a comfortable position for both of us.

" You were amazing" Alastor whispered.

I hummed back, groggy with pleasure, and he smiled.

" We sleep now?" I questioned with a loud long yawn

" Yes, we can sleep now" He kissed my forehead, and i only had time to cover his hands with mine before falling asleep.