18

I sighed as i ran a hand across my forehead wiping the sweat that had gathered away, Alastor was at the back of my mind and that's where i would like him to stay for now, i tightened my ponytail and wiped my hands on the rag i had hanging out of my pocket and tossed it to the side for someone else to deal with. I pulled a tight lipped smile and walked back inside.

" How is it looking now? Did it all get cleaned up smoothly, and again I'm sorry we did such a shit job the first time round? I'm sorry about no one else wanting to help, again, are you finally finished? was it hard to scrub away? is it all exactly the way it was before?"

I tried answering them as quickly as I could, Charlie asked too many questions.

" It's looking better now, yes, its okay and yes. It could've been harder and as for it looking exactly the way it was before it all happened, no, but it is looking nearly like it. Just some small paint mismatches here and there but all in all, it's like it never happened." I said as quickly as i could.

" And please remember to give me a list of all the things you had to clean up and what we cleaned up yesterday if you can remember-"

I, however, was saved from such annoyance by Alastor dragging me off to his room, telling Charlie we needed to 'Catch Up'.

" Coffee?" Alastor asked in such a soft voice, a soft smile playing on his lips as he poured a cup of my favorite. I grinned with my face buried in a pillow as i had quickly stripped my old over sized strawberry printed top that i wore cause i didn't want my good suit to get paint on it, leaving me in pink long pants.

I nodded " You seem to know just how to get to my heart, muffin" My voice sounded groggy and my body was starting to ache and the look Al was giving me meant  he could see how tense I was. 

" Here." Alastor said as he handed the mug to me, I took it with my sore hands, no doubt tired and hurting from using them to scrub away the paint Angel used to repaint the doors and repaint them the right colour.

" Klawn, sweetheart, what was Charlie saying about a report?" Alastor asked gently, his voice sending warmth to my heart, sitting behind me on the bed. I took a small sip of the coffee Al had given me, testing to see if it was scorching or just right. I was pleased that, that was not the case, and rather, it was warm and inviting to my lips.

" Sweetheart?" Al called again after I took a few sips, i hummed to acknowledge i heard him again. I looked up at him with a face anyone could describe as the look of a begging puppy.

" Charlie, she mentioned something about a list?" He said again in different wording

" Ah- right! I nearly forgot. She wants me to give her details about the cleanup, but quite frankly I'm kinda worn out to finish it. She wants them by tomorrow and I just don't think I can do it all by then. I also.. can't use the technology she uses- a touch phone i can use while those computers and other shit are too advanced for me, I'm afraid." I said with another yawn

" I see..." Alastor said as he began to softly rub at my shoulders and I just couldn't help but purr at that, I rolled my head back and he kissed me on the cheek. My friend, i think thats all his is and thats all i am to him.

Yes, i caught him jacking off.
Yes, he kept going even though i was there watching.
Yes, i nearly helped him with his problem.

No, we haven't brought it up.
No, I don't think about him in that certain way.
No, he doesn't think of me in a more personal way.

" Well, how about, when you finish your coffee, you go into the shower and wash this horrid stench off of you, then get you changed into something comfy and you can rest for the remainder of the day, hm?" Alastor suggested

" Oh, I would love that more than anything, my deer friend, but.. Charlie's list.. I can't put it aside, if do then i won't do it at all..." I said with another yawn leaving my lips

" Well, we can still do everything and have her pointless report done before tomorrow." Alastor said, cupping my cheeks 

" I'll write, you just have to recall the details. You won't have to move a muscle aside from your mouth" He said in a promising voice, and again, I beamed. Nodding, he chuckled, taking my now empty cup and placing it on the desk beside the bed.

After my shower, which consisted of me just laying there in the strawberry scented warm water as Alastor stood outside the door waiting for my call, i got out and pulled on a pair of boxers and some sleep pants, then we sat on his red coated bed.

" Feeling any better, darling?" He asked as i nodded.

" Good, I'll rub some scented oil, that i got from that little darlin' Niffty, onto your back and we can begin the list, okay?" He asked and again, I nodded, accompanied by a yawn. " This'll only take a moment, I promise darling."

After Alastor had a few essential oils rubbed onto my back and shoulders, I laid in bed, exhausted in the best way. Alastor rested his back against the bed frame as I made myself comfortable with his arms around my waist and my head in his lap. Alastor took the notepad he had put aside  in one hand while the other ran itself through my long red locks making me mewl softly every so often.
" Klawn, my darling, can you recall your cleanup session now for me?"

---ALASTOR'S POV---

Tiredly and words all mushed together, Klawn did his best to give details as to what had happened while he was out. The dangers and struggles he dealt with. Klawn eventually fell asleep..

Good timing, as well, I had just about finished the rest of his list for him. I yawned, now also feeling sleepy with the feeling of Klawn's rumbling, snoring chest against my thigh. 

After putting the notepad on the desk as well as giving a goodnight kiss to Klawn's forehead, I made my way into his embrace. In his sleep, Klawn shifted to hold me better. Head resting against his arm, I let out another yawn, resting my eyes. The list could be read over tomorrow, with him, and edited as well before being sent to Charlie.