3

if your enjoying this so far, please tell me so!?

I groaned and sat up once the falling sensation had subsided as i opened my eyes-

I jolted up once realising that I felt off, i saw a nearby puddle an peered in only to cover my mouth.

Great. I was a fucking clown- the make up ain't coming off!- well, what am i even?

Though, I was-

To say that i was adorable would be an utter statement

I had a fitting grin and my outfit was one of a suit like status.

Kinney would notice my disappearance after a few days. She 'was' my best friend.

Kinney would've thought i looked like this man from one of his grans story's....Kinney seemed to never liked my life style after she found out about my on the side hobby...

---FlashBack---

I stood in front of my friend covered from head to toe in blood seemingly she came over for a surprise visit and stumbled in to see me and a deceased body in the centre of the attic, she left her things all over the place when she came over and of course the attic as strange as it may sound was her go to place to just hang out and just spend time in, i remember her saying once that he loved the sense of secludes it gave off.

I rubbed my arm as her eyes stayed wide as saucers " I'm so sorry that you had walked in on me like this..." I looked down at the blood my hands, i cast a glance to my side and stare at my reflection in the body mirror against a pile of boxes.

I had practices my confession awhile ago just in case this ever happened even though i thought it never would actually speak those words.

She casted me a scared look and rose her finger pointing at me accusingly so i summon up my courage and puffed my chest slightly

" You'd think that I'd say that I learned my lesson and that I'll be a better man, huh?" I asked as Kinney only nodded her head taking a small step back.

" Well, since you've found out about my lil profession I should be packing up my things, maybe even kill you while rushing around, making sure everything was cleared out...but, I had done this deed for you so I don't feel anything at all. Haha, I don't know what you'll say about this..." I said as I wiped my hands on my pants and walking towards Kinney seeing her start backing away i stopped mid step and rubbed the back of my neck...

" Kinn?" I asked and she looked me dead in the eyes

" Would you love me more...if I killed someone for you?" I asked as i bit my lip smiling at her lopsidedly

" Klawn...I..." She stopped trying to get the words out and looked to the side not knowing what to say

" Would you lead me wrong?" I stepped closer, she stayed silent.

" I thought that i knew you...but, i suppose i didn't...Klawn, i won't help you in any way from now on..." She started

" I'm still the same person you know its just now you know about all of me..." I added

" Your still my best friend but- just...Now, clean up while i get something to drink" We laughed and he left, my smile faltered.

" Now the game actually begins" I muttered as i looked at the knife lodged into the mans neck with a too big of a smile.

---

I blinked and rubbed the side of my head...I left everyone behind so i shouldn't be thinking of her, Kinney betrayed me- wait! shes not here!...so that just means, I can do what i want!

I like this new change honestly, lets go cause some mischievous in Hell.