"I would knock the blonde off that man, but he already did that for me." Sahir said causing Samia to giggle. "We're not going to any of Drake's parties for a while because Odell is at all of them and I will beat his ass. He might beat me in a race, but he won't be able to see these hands when they move."

Samia was full blown laughing by now, as she seen how serious Sahir was.

Lifting her right hand up, she placed it on the side of Sahir's face, rubbing her thumb up and down on his cheek.

"There's only room for three, maybe five men in my life and that's you and my sons."

Sahir quickly followed up, saying, "There's only three men in your life and my two princess growing in your belly."

The two knew that there were two babies in one placenta, so they would end up being identical. What they didn't know was the gender, deciding to wait until Samia pushed them out to find out.

"You would be sick, if I was having another set of boys." Samia said thinking about how upset Sahir would be, if the babies weren't girls.

"Baby, you would end being a divorced, single mom of four." He said causing Samia to punch him in his arm, after she removed her right hand from his face.

"The day you try to leave me, is the day you see how the other side of my glock 40. I would say you could ask around, but most of the people I shot are dead." She said shrugging her shoulders with a smirk on her face.

Sahir opened his mouth to say something, but paused when he seen a figure moving out of the corner of his eye.

"Baby," Sahir began, turning towards her. "Tyson, Milan, and Tiana got off of the yacht, when we left right?"

Samia scrunched her face up, nodding her head.

"We both watched them exit the yacht, three days ago, so what are you talking about?" Samia said confused.

"I can't believe that pregnancy brain is already starting to mess with you." Sahir said rubbing his left hand down his face, smiling at the thought. "It's ok though, you forgetting stuff turns me on."

"I hate that I love you." Samia said looking away with a smile.

"That's a lie, but what I was saying was that I think we've been giving someone a free ride to the Bahamas." He paused in his speech. "I've been leaving food out for him and he's been taking it. I've just been waiting for him to pop up, and I guess he's about to do that now."

As soon as the words exited his mouth, the familiar sound a switchblade met their ears.

"Morty, it's been a while." Samia said sending a smile Muerte's way.

Muerte shook his head, waving the hand with a switchblade inside of it, side to side.

"No more Mr. Nice Guy." Muerte said beginning to step closer to them.

"I never thought of you as nice, more like pathetic." Sahir said with a genuine smile on his face.

Letting out a growl, Muerte began to run towards the couple, at full speed.

Quickly moving out of the way, Samia watched Sahir sit in the same spot. She would've stayed in the same spot too, but she didn't want to take any gambles with the baby's lives, like she would normally do with hers.