"Marian." I said slurring.

"Yes Nala." She said.

"Sssssstop file sharing w-with Winn." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.  Am I sure... ha, I'm going to punch that guy in the face.

"Al... I'm.. I'm... I'm goin." I said as I tried to make it to the door. I fell over and Al helped me up and he took me to a cot in the break room.

"I'll lock the door, but you have got to sleep this off. Whatever is bothering you. This is not the way." He said as I then blacked out.

Next Morning...

I woke up in a shirt and I was surrounded by sleeping Lena, Jude and Kara. I sat up and groaned, "Oh Rao. I shouldn't have done that." Kara sat up and then punched me in the arm. "I deserved that."

"We don't handle situations like that." Kara said.

"I've betrayed Winn." I said as I looked at my engagement ring.

"It is not your fault." Lena said.

"Yes it is. There were so many signs. I ignored every last one." I said as tears started to build up in my eyes. Lena and Kara sat by my side and Nia walked in Kara's apartment.

"Darn, you guys are awake. Also I'm glad you guys are awake. Evil Winn is going back to the GB HQ, to confront Winn and he's going to lure you there." Nia said as my phone started to ring. It was Winn, I watched the phone ring and then towards the final ring I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Thank god you are alright. After the party last night I couldn't find you." He said.

"Yeah I heard a kid scream, it was a car on the bridge." I said.

"Huh. Ok, well are we on for lunch?" He asked.

"Aw darn, I promised Toby I'd grab lunch with him." I said.

"Toby Crenshaw?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, how do you know a Toby?" I asked.

"I don't, you told me about him." He said.

"No, I haven't. Yet there are a billion Toby's in the world and the only Toby I've told you about was a Tobias Davenport, which is a Toby I work with." I said.

"Not you of course. Future you," He said sounding nervous, "How come Marian doesn't work?"

"Oh, not sure, but I'll talk to you soon." I said annoyed.

"Alright, lov- " He said as I hung up. I looked at everyone, "I know who it is. But I just can't fathom how he did it."

"Who is it?" Jude asked.

"We have to go to my house immediately." I said.

"I agree. Especially right now." Nia said as someone knocked on Kara's door. Jude was carrying Lena and Kara carried Nia. I closed my eyes and made us invisible, Kara's door swung open and we flew out the window. We flew for about twenty minutes and I opened my backyard door.

"So they have Alex, Brainy and Winn. Tried to capture Kara. This is not rocket science, to some it very well could be." I said as we walked to my basement.

"You're basement is every scientist and engineer dream." Lena said.

"Aw, what good is a couple if we can't work together. Anyways," I pulled a white board, "please have a seat. So my flipped Winn is actually my lunch date, from the future." Nia raised her hand "Yes."