"Anger. Yes that's it, you and Nala are emotionally connected." He said.

"Yes and so far it seems to me that she is happy with Toby whose pretending to be me." I said.

"Why does it sound like you're giving up?" He asked.

"If you haven't noticed... I've been beaten up, shocked, and kicked, basically treated like crap and the guy is LIVING MY LIFE WITH MY SOON TO BE WIFE. Brainy I can't help but count that as a loss." I said.

"But what you are not understanding is you have the emotional connection with her, not him. You can use some of her energy and get us out of here." Brainy said.

"I tried, but there's no window, except that one and I haven't been able to sit in the sun or shower." I said.

Nala's Perspective...

I flew us to the National City hall, well around the block and in an alleyway. We walked towards the building and a huge wave of anger hit it. I looked at Winn but he seemed perfectly normal.

"Name of the party?" The Security guard asked.

"Ah L-Corp. More specifically Scientist Nala Velez." I said.

"Can the two of you sign please?" He asked as I signed and walked in. I watch Winn sign and he used his left hand, I seen Alex and Kara.

"Hey, quick question, you wouldn't happen to know if Winn is ambidextrous?" I asked as the National City mayor began giving an address. After his address, I seen Nia walk in alone. Kara left William and we walked over to her. "Nia where's Brainy?"

"He's been taken by the Grim Brotherhood." She said.

"Oh my god that's awful. " Kara said as J'onn, Alex and James came over.

"Also. Winn is not Winn." She said which made me realize something.

~Flash Back~

"We could dress up and dance anytime." Winn said as I admired his back and shoulders that had a rather interesting scar on the back left side.

~ Earlier yesterday afternoon ~

We giggled in between kisses as I straddled him, I ran my hands through his hair and he bit my lower lip. I stared into these cold, lustful eyes and not the loving soft eyes I knew.

~Three weeks ago at the DEO~

"Babe are you angry about something?" I asked as he formulated an answer before responding about the Grim Brotherhood.

~End of flashbacks~

Winn has never used the word longing and he doesn't write or sign with his left hand. My head started spinning and I felt nauseous. I left city hall and headed towards Al's Dive Bar. I can't believe, I didn't believe Brainy. I'm a idiot. Al greeted me.

"Nala, what brings you here?" He asked as I placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"I'd like the whole bottle please." I said.

"That rough huh?" He asked as he handed me the bottle. I spun the top off in one swipe.

"Oh it's a nightmare." I said as I bought it to my lips and chugged the whole thing. One alien watched as I did the nerving stunt.

"Could I have your number?" He asked.

"No." I said. I took my heels off and waited for the alcohol to start weighing me down. I didn't want to feel or think. My phone started to vibrate. It was Kara, I didn't answer. Then it was Nia, I didn't answer. Then it was Alex and then I turned my phone off.