thirty-six.

Huh? What kind of comment is that, is it like "I like my dad, or I like my mom"?

I stared blanky at Elisha's daunting question.

I couldn't figure out why I had to suddenly choose between Allen and Cassis.

"S-Suddenly?"

"Yes. You have to be honest."

Elisha answered seriously to the absurd question.

Seeing that her eyes were wide open, she seemed to want to hear the answer.

I glanced at Cassis beside me.

Cassis looked away as if he wasn't interested, but his ears were pointing towards me.

Apprently, he seemed to expecting an answer.

No, why are you expecting it too?

I don't know how to solve this ridiculous flow of conversation.

When I saw the reactions of the two, my hunch said.

I shouldn't answer this question halfheartedly.

I'm saying that disaster could come at my answer.

This is a situation where both the male lead and female lead's lines were caught, but both were missed.

note: yk like the line u shouldn't cross ok bye 》

"Huh? Answer me, Evelyn."

Elisha pressed persistently. I blinked and organized my thoughts.

If I were a child, I'd naturally have to choose one of those options.

You wouldn't even think that another answer was possible in the first place.

Children are vulnerable to dichotomous questions.

But I wasn't.

Of course, sometimes I play like a child, like an unbridled pony, you know... Hmm, often.

I mean, if you get yourself together, you'll be able to discern their own interests.

I concentrated my mind with all my might. The longer the silence, the faster the result wanted to be answered.

Oh, that was it!

The right answer came to my mind, and I almost let out an exclamation.

Then I opened my mouth.

"Of course..."

As I hurried, the gaze of Elisha and Cassis was towards my mouth.

I'm sure Cassis also expected my answer.

"I like Elisha! I like them both, but I like Elisha more!"

I hugged Elisha as soon as I answered.

Cassis's eyes widened at the unexpected answer.

Elisha was surprised and puffed out her lips, and she stuttered with blush on her face.

"I-I wasn't a part of the options..."

"But Elisha is my best friend. I'll ask Elisha, not anyone else. Let's do it together~"

Okay. So let's stop asking this childish question.

As I desperately blinked and gazed at Elisha, she shouted and clenched her fists.

"...Yeah! If Evelyn asks me to do the favor, I'll take a stone as big as my body!"

Umm. Even the two of us can't lift one stone as big as your body, Elisha.

I grinned at Elisha's answer, which was driven by motivation.