fifty-five.

"Who does our Bean take after to be this smart? Do you resemble me? Hehehe."

Cassis glanced at Evelyn and Bean with a wounded face.

Evelyn never noticed the shocked Cassis.

She gave praise to the dragon, giving him kisses on his cheeks, mouth, and eyes.

Kyu kyu!

Of course I resemble my master! Was what Bean seemed to be saying as he jumped.

Then the surroundings shook. Cassis felt like it was just a vibration of his heart breaking.

Then Bean snuck a glance at Cassis and smiled.

A clear triumphant smile.

Cassis couldn't bear it and clenched his fist.

He thought he'd go and squeeze Bean's head, but then he thought that Evelyn would only blame him.

Cassis became sullen, looking alternately at the branch and fallen petals.

These are the precious things he brought with Evelyn in mind.

Evelyn wasn't interested in him and was only taking care of Bean.

He didn't know what it was, but he felt his heart break.

Cassis turned away in misery after seeing the two's affectionate appearance.

Then he dropped the branch on the floor.

He didn't need it at all.

Cassis had already been badly hurt.

It happened so suddenly that he hurried out of the garden without even thinking about the PS from Evelyn.

[note: pls this is so funny and sad im 😭]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The way Dennis said it was very simple.

Don't stop Bean from biting Cassis, but encourage him by cheering.

That's it, it was a very easy job.

So I wanted to ask Cassis for help right away, but Dennis stopped me.

"Dragons are sensitive and will notice the acting of the Little Duke of Urquio at once."

"So you don't want me to let Cassis know? What if Cassis gets upset?"

I don't know about Dennis, but if Cassis gets upset, it won't work out.

I recalled Cassis pouting the other day and competing with me.

Don't think it's easy to soothe a sick child.

Dennis replied to my lukewarm response.

"It turns Bean's mind with that sulky reaction. Give it a try. The effect will be immediate."

I've been suspicious of Dennis's boastful words...

Still, I sent a note to Cassis because it'll be troublesome if he gets too upset.

Although it is a problem with Bean's emotions, it is also a training method that is directly related to Cassis's safety, so I thought Cassis would understand if he knew about it later.

And the effect was enormous.

Kyu kyu.

Bean stopped biting Cassis himself and was thrilled.

Tears welled up from the miracle.

Sir Dennis. Forgive the foolish disciple who doubted the teacher for a moment.