six.

Meanwhile, the other children talked to Cassis, and soon the children quickly surrounded him.

The more that happened, the worse Cassis looked. I mediated, recalling my mother's special order.

"Wait a minute. Isn't it too crowded around Cassis? I see it all as too burdensome."

Luna reacted coolly when I spoke in a cheerful tone.

"You see Cassis at home every day, but we're only meeting him for the first time. Why are you making a fuss when Cassis doesn't even say anything? Isn't that right, Cassis?"

Luna snuck her arms onto Cassis's arms and sought for his consent.

Oh my, oh my. See what you're doing?

I saw her smiling softly and shaking Cassis with great annoyance.

Then Cassis smiled lightly and told me.

"Evelyn, I'm fine."

I tried my best to stop it, but I couldn't because he said it was okay.

I won't care whether he's troubled or not now. Gee.

Still, because of what I said, the children stopped throwing questions at Cassis as they were focusing on him.

As the conversation settled down to some extent, Luna exclaimed as if she had a sudden thought.

"Oh, right! Cassis, I've seen you before."

"When?"

"You know, last year's Prince's birthday party. I saw you there then. We even said hello. Don't you remember?"

As Luna chattered with excitement, Cassis's face suddenly turned blue.

After a moment he reacted very coldly.

"Well, I don't remember."

It was quite different from the kind tone that he used a little while ago.

I was a little scared when his pale face went cold.

Luna muttered with a slightly perplexed face.

"Oh, really? Well. Maybe you didn't see me then because you were surrounded by people with the Prince. I understand."

"Yes. I guess so."

Cassis turned his back completely on Luna at the end of the sentence.

I watched him closely. It was a sharp reaction as if he had touched something disgusting that he should not have touched.

Luna also looked at me with a tearful face, perhaps feeling the same.

Looking at her expression, she seemed to ask me to do something.

Nevertheless, when I did nothing, Luna's eyes widened.

"I'm going to get some fresh air for a while."

Then she hurried out of the room.

Cassis didn't even remember her, and he was so cold-hearted that she seemed a little bit hurt.

What a pity.

But that was it. If Elisha hard been the target of Cassis coldness, I would have stepped up and scolded him, but it was Luna.

Yes, it's Luna. Don't let me look like the
me in the original story and stop paying attention.

Cassis didn't even care whether Luna went out or not.

I was a little curious to see him talking with a gentle face again.

It seemed like something was going on, so I concentrated my whole mind to remember the contents of the novel, when someone burst into the room.