fifty-seven.

"But do you have to go with the Forem siblings? You can just go with me. You have Paul and May too..."

"Festivals are best when we all play together. And the Forem family is supposed to take care of us while my parents aren't here."

"......"

"But isn't Allen better than the Baroness going with us? A little more freedom."

"It is, but..."

Cassis was still a little insatiable. I muttered under my breath.

"And I'm supposed to meet Ephel."

"...Ephel? That blue rabbit from that time?"

Cassis overreacted to the word Ephel.

Even though Ephel's hair color is a watery blue, it's a bit weird to call someone that, it was like calling a pet.

"That blue rabbit. By the way, his name is Ephelius, it's really pretty."

"Why are we talking about him all of a sudden anyway? He's in Hisaya."

Cassis inquired persistently. I answered sincerely, blinking.

"Because I was informed that he wanted to go to the festival together."

"So you're saying it's because of him that you were going to the festival?”

Cassis asked back in a slightly low voice. I moved on, seeing as he didn't want to drop the topic.

"Anyway, Cassis, you're going? Okay?"

I hung my pinky on Cassis's pinky.

Cassis, who had promised before, grabbed my hand and asked.

"But Evelyn. Why do you keep calling him Ephel?"

"Huh? It's easier to say than Ephelius."

Cassis murmured as I answered insignificantly.

"It's like a nickname..."

"No, I'm just calling him that because it's easy to say."

He's asks so persistently about something like that.

When I replied casually, Cassis asked implicitly.

"Then what about me?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you just call me Cassis so dryly?"

"Um, that's..."

Cassis asked again with a discontented look. It's as if you're asking me to shorten it.

I lookd away from his stony eyes.

If I had to shorten Cassis's name, Cass was the only thing that came to my mind.

But that's a name that sounds like an alcohol brand.

I quickly shook my head to the sudden thought of canned beer.

The abbreviation was not something that could be to attached to the male lead.

"It just sounds better with Cassis."

Cassis murmured low when I flatly refused.

"...Not because you're too lazy to think?"

"No way. What can I do that would go well with your name? Besides, you call me Evelyn."

"That's..."

Cassis lengthened his words as if it was an unexpected attack. I pressed on, not letting this go.