In these few days together he has taught me things I never knew before and we both agreed that family is important. Our family still hasn't really bonded with us again but we would be there for them if it was necessary. Every time we go down everyone tenses a little out of nervousness and instead of talking it's so quiet. I hope they realized avoiding this won't make anything better than it is now. If it keeps up longer then none of us will ever have a proper relationship again.

Sometimes the boys come in and check on me but never say anything. They sort of just knock and peek their head in to stare at me for a few minutes before leaving again. A few times I wanted to throw a pillow at them but it relaxed them so I didn't complain.

I hummed adding a second layer of the base colors and picked up a folder to fan the wet paint. It dried in about ten minutes, I dabbed some white in random places and I picked up smaller brushes to add stars. I added some swirls and a few big dots to add to the clusters. I tilted my head and picked another brush to flick white paint onto it creating detailed stars. After 40 minutes of doing that I brought out the folder to fan it again.

I bit my lip, it wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't the best either.

I still had a lot of skin left to cover and decided to use a detail brush and black paint. While the painting air dried I started painting on different designs. They were all small designs too so it took about 35 minutes for a little under half of what I had to do. I had to move to the other side of him and start working over there so I wouldn't smudge anything. It was making it look better but it was my first time so I didn't care, it would wash off anyways. Finally after another hour I finished his whole back and smiled at the work I did.

It still sucked.

Whatever.

I decided to clean everything up and wash myself up since there was paint all over me. It had been another 30 minutes so I went back in my room and woke him up.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "Hey Maxi, it's time to wake up." I whispered softly and he groaned.

I shook my head smiling, "Come on, I'm done now." I told him with my hands still going through his hair.

"Mmm shhh maybe later." He covered my mouth with a lazy hand.

I rolled my eyes, "Maxi please." I whined and he finally started opening his eyes.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled pulling me into his arms.

I squirmed, "Maxi let go. You're squishing me." I laughed moving around.

He chuckled, "Okay there." He let go, "So how long was I out for?" He yawned stretching.

"Uh I don't know. I think around 3 hours." I shrugged stretching myself.

That was a lot of work.

"Thank you little one. You were right I had a good nap but I want to see what you did." He grinned and ran into my closet.

"HOLY SHIT!" He shrieked.

I ran in there panicked, "What? What is it?! Do we need to get the knives out?!" I rambled looking for a knife in my drawer.

He laughed and pulled me away from the drawers, "Little one this looks so cool! You did a really good job for your first time." He praised looking at his back in my full length mirror.

I sighed, "You scared me to death- oh my gosh. Don't do that again. I was ready to ninja kick someone for you." I scolded holding my face while pouting.

He smirked, "Ninja kick huh?" He teased, "Wait knife? Do you have some of those in here young lady?" He narrowed his eyes with his arms crossed.

I smiled sheepishly, "Well you never know." I mumbled blushing.