Namjoon: As I said before Bang PD said that effective immediately Big Hit will take legal action against any hate that we receive going forward and that they will stand behind us and support our decisions. They are also willing to help us come out to the public however we choose to do it.

The room was silent. Everyone was in shock, staring with mouths wide open as RM smirked at them. Jin was the first one to break the silence smacking Namjoon in the arm.

Jin: Yah! What the heck did you scare us for?! You should have just led with that information, not let us sweat it out!

Yoongi: So.....no hands to be thrown?

Taehyung: So....we're not in trouble?

Jungkook: And their not going to separate us again?

Namjoon: No, you're not in trouble and no, you won't be separated again.

Jungkook: Oh man, Holy shit!!!

Jungkook and Taehyung jumped up and grabbed each other spinning around screaming at the top of their lungs. The others just watched their maknaes with fondness. Happy to finally get some good news.

Namjoon: Alright, so we have to decide a course of action. How do we want to do this?

Jimin: I say, let them continue to be the clingy, saccharine sweet couple they are at home, but in public this time as well, and not address it right now. Let them be themselves and let people speculate without confirming nor denying anything. We have some awards shows coming up. I think those would be the perfect times to put you guys on "display" so to speak. Really show off your relationship with some sweet moments. But as far as coming out directly, we should do that with ARMY at one of our shows.

Namjoon: Damn, Jimin. That's a great idea.

Yoongi: See...not just a pretty face.

Jimin: You know...

Yoongi: I know(smirk)

Hobi: Speaking of saccharin sweet....

Jin: I love that idea! That is great. So we just let them be them, minus the leashes they had previously. And then...Boom!

Namjoon: No boom. We just kinda let it happen naturally until our concert after the Awards shows. Then we have an honest conversation with ARMY like we do after all of our big shows. I truly feel like ARMY should know before the media, because without Them there is no Us. They are a part of this as well.

Hobi: The only part about this that sucks is that, eventually you all will be able to publicly be in relationships, but i still won't because my girlfriends company won't allow her to date publicly.

Jimin: Aww Hobi. Do you want to date Yoongi and me? We could be Yoonminseok. (wink)

Yoongi: Yah Jimini! What the hell!

Hobi: Ewww! I think not!

Jimin: Hmph, your loss...

Yoongi: Yah!!!

Jimin: I'm joking! Calm down!

Jimin falls out of his chair (of course) laughing hysterically. Causing everyone else to laugh at his clumsiness.

Namjoon: We've got to find a way to keep them away from those fan fics. They get some crazy ideas.

Jin: I don't know. I read a Namjin one the other day where you were a Alpha werewolf and I was your beautiful Omega. It was very realistic. I liked it a lot.

Namjoon: Wait. Was that the day you practically jumped me in the shower?

Jin: Maybe.....

Namjoon: And asked me to bite you on your neck near your shoulder, you were very specific.

Jin: And?

Namjoon: ...........

Jin: .............

Jungkook: I've played Alpha before too. Remember Tae, you were my human captive?

Taehyung: ..............

Hobi: Alright, imma head out....

Hobi throws up the peace sign and walks out of the room. Meanwhile Jimin turns to Yoongi and looks at him in disappointment.

Jimin: I told you everyone does it! I want my vampire fantasy!

Yoongi looks around the room at all of the expectant faces.

Yoongi: I wish I was a rock.....

He then walks out of the room as well shaking his head and mumbling to himself about having no jams indeed.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys! Just a quick funny chapter because Dynamite literally blew my socks off and Wattpad has been tripping and not letting me publish stuff. Love you guys. See you soon.
💜💜Borahae💜💜