Announcement

(Let's say this chapter happens on a Wednesday.)

Noya's POV

I was sitting in class trying to finish the previous night's homework. I had stayed up late talking to Ryu and totally forgot to do it. I was almost finished when I heard a sound come over the loudspeakers.

~Good Morning students! As you all know December is approaching, which means the winter dance is to! An email will be sent later today with details. Have a nice day!~

The announcement ended and the classroom was silent for a few moments before everyone started to talk excitedly. I heard things like,

"Do you think we need dates?"

"What do we have to wear?"

"Is there going to be food?"

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out to see what it was.

RyuUUu

DID YOU HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT???

I smiled and replied to the message.

Me

YEAH!! I'M EXITED!!!

The bell rang and I put away my phone. The teacher walked in and started to write today's topic on the board. I wasn't paying attention at all and tried to think about what I would wear if I was asked to the dance.

~~~Time skip to volleyball~~~

During lunch an email had been sent to all the students about the dance. It was basically just dress code and what time to arrive. It was happening Friday night and you had to have a date to attend.

During practice all that was talked about was the dance. It was funny how all the boys grouped together and whispered to each other. I had to hold back a laugh when Daichi forced Tsukishima to lean down when they were in a huddle.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I turned to see Hinata with a confused expression on her face.

"I have no clue, but I feel like they're plotting something. Why would they include Tsukishima if they weren't?" I said and she nodded.

I saw Suga taking a break from practice and walked over to her.

"Hey Suga, do you know why all the guys are in a huddle?"

She shrugged.

"No idea, but it must be important if they're taking time out of practice to talk about it." I nodded.

"Ennoshita! Hinata! Yamaguchi! Could you come over here for a minute?" Suga yelled.

I saw Daichi look up from their huddle just to go back to talking. Soon all the girls were seated on the bench and Suga started to speak.

"Ok. So, since the dance is coming up and we have nothing to wear, how about we all go shopping together after practice tomorrow!" She said excitedly. We all nodded our agreement and Suga smiled.

"Well, I meet you guys outside the club room after tomorrow's practice then! Now, I'm going to see what is so important that the guys have to take practice time to talk about it." I snickered as Suga stomped off the huddle.

She tapped on Daichi's shoulder and he jumped.

"Whatcha' talkin' about, captain?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"N-nothing!" Daichi said with a blush on his face.

Suga squinted and said,

"I don't believe you, but since you all are in on it I expect one of you to tell me." She pointed to all the guys in the circle.