Precious Beans

Tanaka's POV

I walked into Ennoshita's house and took off my shoes. We sat down on the couch in her living room and just sat and enjoyed each other's company. After a few minutes she pulled away from the hold I had on her and stood up. She smoothed her skirt and said,

"Well, would you like anything to drink? I wouldn't be a good hostess if I didn't ask."

"Could I get a glass of water please?" She nodded and ran in the direction of her kitchen.

She came back with two glasses. She handed one to me and said,

"Do you want to watch a movie? Maybe something with a happy ending?" (A/N SMALL HEATHERS REFERENCE.)

I nodded and she pointed to a cabinet that held all the movies her family owned.

I riffled through the bins of movies and decided on 'Rapunzel' That's a happy movie, right?

I handed her the disk and she put it in the DVD player and pressed play. We settled back onto the couch and watched the movie in silence.

~~

It was nearing the end of the movie and Ennoshita had started to cry.

This movie is disney! I thought it would be happy!

I was gently rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down. Soon the tears stopped falling and we went back to the movie.

~~

The movie had just finished and I was enjoying the song that was over the ending credits. I felt a weight on my should and saw that Ennoshita was out like a light. I blushed and took a quick picture. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she snuggled a little closer to my chest.

Ugh. My heart can't take this.

Daichi POV

I received a text from Tanaka saying that he and Ennoshita were not going to be able to make it to practice. Suga heard the sound of the notification and leaned over to me, trying to see what it was about.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Oh, It's just Tanaka and Ennoshita won't be able to make it to practice today."

Suga nodded and went back to eating her lunch. I heard Noya snicker.

The lunch bell rang and I gathered my things. Suga did the same and we walked out of the cafeteria together.

~~Between classes~~

Manly Men Group Chat

RyuUUu: GUYS GUESS WHAT

Salt: What

Jesus: What?

Dad: What happened?

Milk boi: ????

RyuUUu: LOOK

*RyuUUu attached a photo*