stories from My newest Au.

I was inspired to create a Pirate Au by The hermitcraft mag pirates au  On Tumblr. So enjoy the tales of the dead men, (And Lady) of the good ship The Void Seeker.

Part 1 cause HOLY SHIT

Lost to Greed

Xerxes was a Second mate. Hels was his captain. and that was ok. Xerxes was more than ok with the hard work, or dealing with the idiots, or any other of the nonsense he dealt with on the pirate ship, The Hell King.

And then Hels was shot. He was fine, and would be fine, but they needed a Captain and that responsibility fell to Xerxes. and Xerxes led as best he could. He lead them to capture ship after ship and earned coin and gold.

Then his crew, led by his Captain threw him overboard for Mutiny. Seemed Hels was the jealous type, and Xerxes leading The Hell King sealed his fate.

Bound and tied in his sleep, held at sword point, Hels pointed the tip of a blade to his throat, while his Right hand man Times looped his sword under his locket, so when he was suddenly shoved overboard, the chain on his locket, given to him by his beloved brother, his only family left, snapped, dropped to the waved with its owner.

But it did not sink to the bottom, for a ghostly hand grabbed it from the waves.

Following the songs over the sea, Xerxes vengeful spirit followed, a storm unlike any seen before brewing with vengeance.

The Hell King sank that day, almost all of the crew unspared from the surge, except two, The captain's brother and a young boy calling himself NP, both of whom woke up on the shore of a farway village, unsure of how they got there, the only hint, was the mysterious fog that had only begun to leave when a ship known as The Void Seeker disembarked from the port. They would later join with a ship known as The Hermit, a crew made of wanderers looking for someone or something, with the hope of finding what or who saved them from his brothers crew's karma.  

 The Violet Eye'd Curse.

It was one of the first towns Xerxes ventured to. A town he had been told was successful and strong, yet when he entered the city with haunting fog that followed him, it was desolate, and empty. The few who wandered the streets were sallow and pale.

Xerxes was sure he lucky was already dead, else he might catch whatever plague fell the village. He quickly did the shopping, drinks, food, ropes, whatever his ship of one may need, asking his question, the one he had done even in life,

"Has anyone with the name Void been here recently?" A desperate search for his brother even on the other side of the veil. Typically ment with a no, or at worst, a "You just missed him."

All this he had done, before slipping into the silent tavern.

Xerxes was a sailor and a Pirate, he had been in many a tavern before his death, and even after. Taverns typically were full of happy chatter or drinking songs, often both. The tavern was eerily quiet, the little chatter there was of other sailors who wondered what had happened, and then an elderly man wandered in.

The man was silver haired with a long beard, twisted over a cane, with a sorrowful look. Xerxes could tell he had been either a sailor or minor in his younger days, but he had stayed here. He ordered a drink, took a swig and grabbed the attention of everyone around him with a loud, sharp whistle.

"The town was not always like this." the man's voice was deep and gravely. "Once it was thriving, a bustle of life and harmony, until the first man died. And then another, and another. when the bodys were eventually found, they were strung up in ritual curealty, tied to elm trees hands and legs bound tight." Xerxes took a drink, and rubbed his wrists, even after death he could feel the sharp hempen rope his old crew used. "They panicked, superstition and suspicion ran rampant in the town, then he came into town. A young man, a traveler with more than his share of scars and vibrant eyes as purple as morning glories came into town. He had hardly asked the tavern keep his questions before a mob came and took him away."