Nom Nom (DeS)

Hewwo. i cannot guarantee that updates will be quick, but i had this idea, and really enjoyed it.  i tried to write Bdubs angst about how he died. it failed so welcome to season 7, i have a concept tbw in progress, but enjoy this lil' thing.

"Grian?" the dragon wove his way past his Neatherite throne. Scars familiar vex form floated nearby.  

"oh Hi Scar!" Grian grinned.

"I have a question," Scar rubbed the back of his neck.

"ok?"

"so both of us can eat gems and metals right?"

"add ender pearls to that list and yeah?"

"Have you tried netherite yet?"

"not yet, no, why?"

"Do you think it would be chocolate like or something else?

"..."

"cause it's been bugging me all day."

"....i need two diamond blocks." Grian leapt down from his balcony, gliding toward his ender chest followed by Scar.

"ok, two ancient debris, smelted to scrap.Ready?" Grian grinned. the pair had nested themselves on top of the Chest Monster, their freakier traits obscured by illusion as usual.

"let's do this!" The two bit into the scrap,

"mmhh" 

"well. I was right," Scar smiled, "tastes like chocolate?"

"chocolate isn't supposed to be crunchy Scar."

"What the heck?" Tfc's familiar voice called up to the pair. 

"why are you two eating neatherite scraps?" Xisuma stood next to tfc, and sounded tired.

"uhhh." Grian looked at scar, who looked back at him.

"Wellllll.."

"XISUMA TFC!" Stress's familiar voice called, pulling the two away from the more monstrous pair, giving them a chance to disappear.

ok, bye