It was 85 degrees this week so i wrote this

It's all in the title. I am not over it, enjoy some Water balloon shenanigans!

False kept close to the ground. She was hidden behind one of the teeth of her skull, "weapon" clutch in her hand. She looked over to stresses tree, her fellow hermit clung to a branch, her own "weapon" in hand waiting for her own target to wander in as well. While false her self could not see Cleo, she knew that she was already prepared for the coming bloodbath, planting supplies all over the shopping district. They just needed one victim.

And to the girls delight, two victims came. Ren, fling in from the mesa to restock Bigger Logz, and a very tired and sweaty Joe, clearly seeking shelter from the sweltering heat.

While it was only May, the server had become sweltering pretty much everywhere, up in the 80's even in the relatively cool Mushroom biomes.

"Hey Joe!" Ren called, waving at the other hermit, who wat under the tree. False made a 'wait' motion to Stress, who nodded in under standing. False picked up her open barrel of supplies, and carefully tiptoed to the mainland, doing her best to not draw the chatting pairs attention. \

After placing the barrel down, as silently as possible, False took aim.

"3" she whispered.

"2"

"1" False drew her arm back,

"GO!" she shouted grabbing stress attention. Ren turned around, confused, only to be hit in the face by a water balloon. Stress dropped from her branch, twin water balloons quickly dousing the very confused Joe Hills.

"Wha?" Ren giggled, wiping water from his sun glasses.

"WATER BALLON FIGHT!" Cleos voice called followed by loud splash and a very loud "OH ITS ON!" from Tango.

The Carnage was impeccable. Tango was carrying buckets, not even bothering with the balloons. False and Ren, despite False's earlier betrayal, made a team, Ren doing quick attack, only for the victim to chase him and be ambushed by False, a strategy that never failed to work. Grian, apparently attacked to the sound of mischief, acted as a bomber, raining balloons from the sky. Stress somehow found a water pistol, and very quickly became mad with power. Scar was dragged in after someone hit him in the heat of battle and very quickly dragged everyone else in to the battle the same way because he couldn't aim. Jevin recorded everything, and Cub provided Sports announcer-esc Commentary. At some point Mumbo showed up, somehow dodged every balloon, was probably the one who gave Stress the water pistol, and left. No one knows when keralis and Etho got involved, let alone when they teamed up, but they certainly gaev Ren and False a run for their money. And Joe just ran around, randomly tossing balloons, and giving mildly panicked commentary (Think being chased by Jevin commentary).

At the end, pretty much everyone was either 1) Soaked, 2)Laughing to hard to breath or 3) both at the same time.

"So whos idea was this?" cub asked, wringing water out of his Pharaoh outfit.

"HER'S" the girls all pointed at each other as best they could in a muddled pile on the floor.

Yes. Cute funnies.  I might post some art if i feel anti-selfconcesness enough. also maybe some  fusion Au in the future!