Victorious (bloody Code Au song fic)part 1

So i've never done a song-fic before, so bear with me! this was both fun, and infuriating. once more, cross posting to my tumblr, without the song to see if i like it more, soooo if you see it there for some reason. yeah.

warnings- mentions of boose, vomiting mention, blood mention, swearing (like two words.)

Tonight we are victorious

Champagne pouring over us

Grian smiled. Halloween was always one of his favorite holidays, since it was excuse to cause trouble, and a halloween party at a night club was definitely going to be fun. The costume He and Scar chose was also very fun. While most might have just bought something, they had two advantages over everyone else, 1) Demise ment they had the best ghost costumes, with little to no make up, only using it to bright colour to scar tissue, which is why the pair were grayscale while walking down the road, and 2)Vex and Fairy, enough said.

All my friends were glorious

Tonight we are victorious

And so Grian and Scar walked down the road toward the club. Grian had brought his vex mask, while Scar had made sure to have small stash of regen potions incase someone over did it on the drinks.

"SCAR GRIAN!" Rens familiar voice called out from down the road. Grian began to run closer, Scar on his heels.

"HI REN!" Grian yelled. Ren was dressed up a stereotypical wolf man, though he only had the wolf ears,tail and clawed gloves.

Oh oh oh oh victorious

Oh oh oh oh

"Ready Scar?" Ren asked, jumping up and down slightly.

"You know it!" Scar smiled, "Cub already inside right?"

"Yup!" Ren cocked his head to the side. "What are you guys dressed up as?"

Grian smirked.

Double bubble disco queen

Headed to the guillotine

"Were Dead!" Scar giggled

"OH!" ren seemed to notice the grey skin, the exed out eyes, and the scars. The outline of grains skeleton was highlighted, and scars lips and hands were a pale yellow-green.

Skin as cool as Steve McQueen

Let me be your killer king

"Well, lets go!" grian said, his impatience beginning to show.

"Yeah!" Ren smiled and began to pull the pair to the entrance.

It hurts until it stops

We will love until it's not

I'm a killing spree in white

Eyes like broken Christmas lights

The club was bright, loud, and chaotic, in a very different way than Hermitcraft, and Scar wasn't sure how to feel about it. Grian seemed to enjoy the loud music and immediately went off to the dance floor after seeing Iskall, who was dressed up as a mad scientist.