how they get your attention when youre mad

diego: if you're mad it's probably cause he was mad. so initially, he feels bad. he'll walk over to where you're sitting or doing whatever. and hug you. you try not to smile but it's hard. "are you still mad at me?"

allison: she probably accidentally said something she didn't mean. so in return, you ignore her. "hey..y/n i'm going to the store...want anything?" she'll ask but of course you don't answer. she comes back in about two hours with youre favorite take out, and some ice cream or clothes. "allison-"

klaus: you guys probably both got drunk and somethings where said so you're mad. of course, klaus being the sweetheart he is, is gonna feel bad. he'll try to say your name about once or twice but you'd till ignore him. but then he'll just cave in and kneel down in front of you, and just apologize like a mad man. "i'm so so so so sorry, baby. please forgive me? please?"

five: you guys are both mad. he probably got jealous and that's why you're mad. to get your attention, he makes coffee but he says he's going out to find Dolores. "oh no, no. i don't think so."

ben: you guys never get mad at each other cmon.

vanya: same with vanya, you guys never ever get mad at each other.