welcome to the cult of dionysus [K.H]

a/n: alright for this to make sense please, please, p l e a s e. listen to this song if u couldn't tell it's called the cult of dionysus also i'm gonna try out first person out lmao. this is hella short but i hope you enjoy.

the pov switches because i'm so bad at 1st so.

your pov :)
——————————————————————————
music was blaring through the club walls. i was a local here at the new rain night club. everyone knew me.

i saw several familiar faces, and several new ones. one stood out to me. i went to this club every wednesday, and not once had i seen a boy like this.

he was say at the bar, his tattooed hands taking in drink after drink. i couldnt take my eyes off of him. 30 minutes had past before i finally walked over to him and sat next to him.

he looked up and waved. his hand had 'hello' tattooed on it. i smiled. "hey..um i noticed you over here.." i started, rubbing the back of my neck softly.

"oh. uhm, i'm klaus." klaus mumbled, alcohol on his breathe. "y/n. you new?" she asked, as the bartender handed her a drink. "i've been coming since monday." klaus chuckled. "gotta do something to get get rid of the bad memories."

[okay back to third person 💔💔]

"oh yeah. i come here every Wednesday." y/n spoke, looking around. just then "yesterday i heard you say.." blasted through the club.

y/n smiled. "wanna dance?" she giggled softly, getting up from her chair. "so let's make a new decision, start a new religion.."

she smiled, grabbing the boys hands, jumping around. klaus smiled, also dancing softly.

"i'm not really one for dancing!" klaus laughed, following y/n's lead, humming the lyrics to the song.

"oh neither am i! you just gotta get into it!" she yelled over the loud music. he nodded. "i'm feeling devious!" y/n laughed. "you're looking glamorous." klaus spoke, finishing the lyrics with a wink. "let's get mischievous!"

"And polyamorous!" the pair laughed. y/n stopped dancing whispered a soft.

"welcome to the cult of dionysus."