chill [V.H]

y/n awoke to vanya screaming at the top of her lungs. the sound had came from outside.

y/n threw the covers off her body and rushed out of her and vanya's shared house. they hadn't lived there long so getting out of the house was confusing since y/n had just woke up.

when she finally found the exit, she spotted vanya on the ground. she was sitting on her knees, like she had fell onto them after screaming.

y/n and vanya were just discovering  vanyas powers, and it was trial and error. vanya had been stressed about it for days on end.

y/n rushed to vanya's side, kneeling down next to her. "baby?" she asked, placing her hand on vanya's cold back. vanya removed her head from her hands and looked up at y/n.

vanya draped her cold body around y/n, crying softly. y/n rubbed her back gently, mumbling things to vanya. "what happened?" y/n asked, pulling away from the hug.

vanya looked into y/n's eyes. "stress. and anger. i cant believe my dad lied to me all these years. same with pogo." she mumbled.

y/n placed her hand on vanya's cheek and frowned. "i'm sorry, baby." she replied, placing her forehead on vanya's. vanya smiled, softly. "it's not your fault, y/n"

y/n nodded. "i know i just feel bad." she spoke. "now let's get back to bed."

-

y/n and vanya walked back into the house, following the stairs to their bedroom. vanya smiled at y/n as she pulled the covers over her body. y/n walked over to her side of the bed, also covering herself with the warm covers.

"i love you, baby." "i love you, more."

a/n: this is short af but i love vanya sm.