told ya so [K.H]

content warning:
smoking & strong language

'i told you he wasn't my boyfriend'

it was a rainy sunday afternoon. the clouds were high and the sun was gone.

y/n popped a cigarette in her mouth and lit it up quickly. she was sat in her window, admiring the rainy day from inside.

"what are you up to?" a deeper voice spoke. y/n turned her to see who was waiting there for her response and it was none other than klaus hargreeves.

"how did you-" "keys under the mat, y/n. always has been."

klaus sat himself next to the girl, lighting his own cigarette and taking a drag. "where have you been? i went out and thought i'd see you at barbie nightclub.." y/ n laughed a little, looking up at klaus. "i was at the academy. my dad died yesterday." he smiled.

"holy shit. no way!" y/ n exclaimed. "i know, i know. the stubborn bitch is gone!" he spoke. y/n looked up at her best friend, looking into his deep, green eyes. y/n shook her head lightly and looked away from the boys gaze.

"why are you here anyway?" she laughed slightly before glancing over at the boy. "everyone at the academy wants to see you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
on the walk to the academy, klaus told y/n about everything that had happened in the last 24 hours. him oding, finding out his dad died, spilling his dad's ashes, five coming back, diego and luther fighting, ect ect.

"all in the last 24 hours?" y/n giggled slightly. "yep..all in the last 24 hours.." he replied, chuckling. they stopped in front of the academy gates and klaus opened them. y/n followed and knocked on the big doors.

diego greeted the pair, smiling at y/n. "daaamnnn y/n--you had a glow up!!" diego laughed taking her in for a hug. klaus looked at the two with rage. he knew it was his brother but he really couldn't control his jealousy.

klaus coughed lightly. "why dont we all head inside?" diego and y/n nodded as klaus stormed in the academy.

y/n was greeted by the rest of the siblings. "hey five!" she sat down to the boy. he took her in for a hug, and as they pulled away she giggled "you look 13.." " i know, y/n"

klaus stared at the pair, shaking the jealous thoughts from his crowded mind. "ill be in my room." he spoke, leaving the group.

as he made it up to his room, he shut the door quietly. ben appeared. "its okay to get jealous, klaus." he smiled, scaring klaus. "im not jealous, ben." klaus replied. ben looked at him doubtingly. "you've liked her since the dawn of time. everyone thought you were gay, though." (our bi king<3)

y/n excused herself from the group and walked up the steps to klaus' room. he was talking to himself --or ben. she cocked her eyebrow before knocking on the door.

klaus sighed opening the door. "are you alright?" y/n asked the taller boy. he looked down at her "yeah, im fine. you can go hang out with your boyfriend, five now." klaus turned away, regretting what was just said.

y/n looked at him in shock. "hes not my boyfriend, klaus. im in love with someone and its definitely not him of all people." she replied angrily.

"it sure seems like it." he laughed, turning around. "you two see-" klaus was stopped by the warm lips of y/n. he began to panic slightly, before realizing he hadn't kissed her back.

he lifted her legs unto his waste and deepened the kiss. y/n then pulled away, leaning her forehead on the boys.

"i told you he wasn't my boyfriend."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: i have no choice but to be a klaus stanie <3