how you met

diego: you were walking home from the club and diego ran into you while following a thief. you dropped your purse into a puddle of water, and diego stopped and apologized for it. he stuck his number in your purse when he picked it up for you.

allison: you met when you guys were 26. you were a book store employee and allison came in asking for help on her next role. after just once session of helping her, you agreed to help her more often.

klaus: you were childhood friends with the hagreeves family since you could breathe. you were closest to ben, diego, and klaus. but you found yourself stuck on klaus' cute ass and everyone noticed.

five: you were at the library and he saw you working on math homework. so, he asked if you needed any help and to his surprise you said yes. he ended up becoming your tutor for 3 months.

ben: you were being followed by some weird, creepy dude and ben caught on so, and came by your side and said. "hey babe- sorry i'm late." you looked at him like a mad man before he leaned in and told you that you were followed. you thanked him by taking him out for coffee the next morning.

vanya: you were new to orchestra and you played cello. one day, you were staying after class to practice and vanya offered to stay with you while you practiced. you guys ended up practicing at her house every saturday.