Chapter 15

Harry P.O.V.

Gasps arose from the crowd as I stepped out of line. What a great feeling it was. Being an animal at a zoo. Oh look! A wild Harry Potter! Quickly, send an evil murderer after him before anyone can help him!!

Love that.

I looked Snape dead in the eye.

"It seems, that despite your defensive mechanisms, Headmaster, you still have a bit of a security problem."

The remaining members of the order came in through the doors behind me. We had planned this for months. Dramatic entrances were always the best. They took people off guard, and Snape hated when people other than him did it.

I remembered Dumbledore. He was a king at dramatic entrances. I missed him. I looked at Snape again, realizing he killed Dumbledore. Because of him, Dumbledore is gone.

Anger swelled inside of me like a someone blowing air into a balloon. It built up, and it got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until..

"How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them, how you looked him in the eyes! A MAN WHO TRUSTED YOU!! AND KILLED HIM!"

...pop!

Snape took a tiny step back.

"You're no Headmaster. You're a coward."

He looked at me for a second, then he drew his wand. He pointed it at me, and everyone gasped. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement.

I went to grab my wand, but was shoved out of the way and into a group of Ravenclaws, who caught me as I fell, and gently helped me to the ground.

I looked up, and saw McGonagall with her wand drawn and pointed at Snape. She threw a spell, but snape blocked it. They dueled back and forth. McGonagall throwing spells, Snape blocking them.

Until he flew off.

He turned himself around and dissapeared into a black puff, flying through the window, smashing a hole in it, which shatted glass everywhere, and McGonagall fell to her knees.

McGonagall pushed herself up and screamed, "COWARD!!"

She then spun around and returned the light to the room. Everyone cheered. I tried to stand up, but was almost immediately pushed back down. Not by people though, by a voice.

I heard a familiar soft and mellow sound.

"Harry?"

My head hurt.

"Harry are you okay?"

I turned by head slightly and saw pale skin and blonde hair.

Huh?

"Harry? Come on. Snap out of it."

I heard a shrill scream. I saw blurred hands cover their ears.

A voice. Snake like and raspy.

"It seems, that many of you would want a fight. Some of you even think, that to fight, is wise. It is not." I heard the softer voice, but now a whisper. "Harry? Harry come on. Stand. Please."

The snake spoke again.

"Loved ones will die. You shall never be the same again."

Jokes on the fucker, my parents are dead and I'm not afraid to go either.

"But you can avoid this. Give me Harry Potter, and none shall be harmed."

Yea right.

"Give me Harry Potter, and war shall be avoided."

My vision started to clear a bit.

"Give me Harry Potter, and you shall all go home, free."

The voice stopped and whispers arose.

I felt a pain on my cheek out of nowhere. I closed my eyes and shook my head, lifting my hand to my cheek.

"Harry Potter! Snap out of it!"

I opened my eyes and there I saw...