Chapter 13

Draco P.O.V.

I starred up at the stars, knowing damn well that I'd be stuck this way forever. The flowers surrounded me as though they had been there all along.

I just hoped I'd be at peace out here and that nobody would bother me to come inside, because at this point, I didn't care if something came out and murdered me on the spot. I had my moment with Harry, but he wasn't mine and never would be.

All of a sudden I felt someone lean their head against my shoulder. "You shouldn't stay out here. It's dangerous being this close to the forest."

"Maybe it would be better for me to be ripped apart." He removed his head from my shoulder and looked at me. "Hours ago you were going on about how you wanted to be my friend, and now you want to be torn to pieces by the creatures of the woods. What is it with you?"

I looked at him. "Harry, you shouldn't be worrying about me. Go back up to the castle and- wait. Did you say hours ago?"

He nodded. "Draco, it's nearly 5 AM. You've been out here for some time. You're lucky to be alive honestly."

I looked behind me at the sun and saw that it was indeed getting lighter out. I guess I hadn't noticed.

I looked back out in front of me. "I have been out here a while haven't I?" I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye.

He looked down. "What's with the flowers?"

I shrugged. "I found some like it. I like being by nature so I grew some over here." The flowers had indeed grown themselves into the ground, so my lie passed off as partly true. I did grow them. Just not in the way he thought.

I looked at his confused expression. "With magic dumbass."

"Oh."

I sighed. "Why are you even out here? You should be inside, you just experienced a traumatic death after all." He didn't respond.

"Harry. Answer me."

He leaned his head on my shoulder again, and I leaned my head on top of his head. "I wanted to comfort you I guess." He said quietly.  I smiled. "Well it's working."

He laughed. "Good."

"You know, you really are insufferable."

"Mmhmm. Believe what you wanna."

He sighed and I closed my eyes, taking in every part if this moment, because I knew it probably wouldn't happen again.

Meaning I needed to take advantage of it.

"Harry?"

"Mm?"

"Look at me."

He lifted his head of his shoulder and stared at me.

"Yea?"

I smiled at him and cupped his face in my hands.

"Your an amazing person. You know that? And, theres gonna be a lot of shit that's gonna happen, so just stay strong. And I wish you good luck."

And with that I leaned in and kissed him Gently. And too my suprise he kissed back.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds before I stood up and walked away, him looking down at the ground behind me.

Merlin I'm a fucking idiot.