Mission 9

"It's...A lie." Yunho quietly mumbles, his hair falling on his eyes as he tries to deny what is in front of him.

"No, this is fake! You must've blackmailed her!" Yunho jumps from his place and throws the phone on the floor aggressively. He breathes heavily as he stares at the floor.

On the other hand, (Y/n) just sits there, she shuts all her feelings off again and points a gun at Yunho.

"What will you believe in? Kwon Serena only? I'll just say King that his left-hand man has dropped so low to the point he doesn't even know what is right or wrong." She coldly says with a straight face.

"To trust someone, You don't only need to actually trust them, You sometimes need to see what's right and what's wrong." She loads her gun.

"So, Get out before I shatter that heart of yours." As soon as she says that, Yunho walks out and slams the door shut.

'No, It's a lie. She would never use me. No, I need to talk to Seonghwa-Hyung.'

Yunho thinks as he quickly runs to his older friend.

On the other hand, (Y/n) comes back to her senses and her heart clenched. She was filled with rage.

'No matter how much I try, He can't see how bad she is. Was it my fault that I didn't slap her that day or was it my fault that I didn't kill her the very day.'

(Y/n) thinks as she locks her door and starts thrashing her room.

Bang. Slam. Crash.

Ines, who was in the hall with Elise and San, quickly gets up and runs towards the voice. The other two look at each other in confusion but quickly follows her.

"(Y/N)! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Ines starts slamming on (Y/n)'s door but the voices don't stop.

"What's going on?" A worried Hongjoong, followed by Seonghwa and Haneul appear and notice how Ines had teary eyes and Elise had tears falling from her eyes.

"Hyung! (Y/n) is inside and she isn't opening her door. The sound of things breaking can also be heard!" San, who was the stable one, quickly explained and Seonghwa stepped out.

"Damn it! This will be the 5th door this month." Seonghwa groans as everyone moves aside and he pounds on the door.

"Is that what you say in this situation?" Another voice comes and everyone turns to see Yurra and Mia standing over there, anger visible in their eyes.

Seonghwa groans at his sister's remark and pounds on the door once again and this time, it breaks open.

(Y/n) sits in between a million shards of glasses and everyone runs to her side. She has cuts and bruises on literally every part of her body and she had a deep one that went from her left jawline to her cheek.

No one said anything.

Ines and Seonghwa carried her bleeding figure and Yurra and Elise cleaned up her bed.

Mia and San had run off for bandages and Hongjoong was busy taking out the glass shards stuck on her.

Elise, who was near the bed's edge, noticed something shine from the corner of her eye and she walked to check what it was. She noticed it to be her Leader's phone and quickly recognized the video.

'No, I can't ask Yunho... should I say Yurra- no, she will straight-up murder him... Ines!'

Elise quickly turned and Ines' eyes meet hers. She gestured her to come out and Ines quickly nodded.

"What is it?" Ines quickly asked and Elise handed her the phone. She inspected it and a whole situation popped in her head.

She widened her eyes and looked at Elise. She softly nodded.

"If Yurra, Mia, or any of the guys were to find out about this, He'd already been dead," Elise whispered and Ines nodded in agreement.

She then turned and walked to where she assumed Yunho to be.

'No... It's a lie, she would never do such things... so why? Why do I feel guilty about protecting her?!'

Yunho's thoughts swallow him as he lays on his bed with his one arm on his forehead.

A knock interrupts him and before he could respond to it, the person barges in.

He recognizes it as Ines and gets up.

"She's bleeding," Ines says, wanting to know his reaction.

Yunho on the other hand flinches but he shows no emotions.

"Did she send you here to make me feel guilty?" Yunho glares at Ines and she glares back with the same power.

"I came by myself. Also, stop trying to protect someone who is wrong! Do you know how badly (Y/n) suffered when she found out how you are trapped in a Bitch's trap?!" Ines started off softly but her voice raised as she continued.

Yunho got pissed by how she addressed Serena and he got up and slapped her.

"You don't know anything so you don't have the right to speak-"  Ines shuts him off by punching.

"I do! Because I know everything! No! I'm not talking bout your fucked up relationship with Kwon Serena! I'm talking about the nature of the woman who is two-faced!" Ines screams and then suddenly Yunho gets up and pushes her, making her tumble out and catch the railing.

"If you have a problem with my fucked up relationship then fuck off cuz I don't need your opinion!" Yunho screams back and everyone in the house realizes the commotion.

"Well, then you must have a lot of fucked up relationships because I for sure know that it's not my opinion and it's FUCKING FACTS!" Ines Grabs Yunho's collar and goes to punch him but Wooyoung quickly comes and pulls her off.

"Well, How would you prove that, You attention-seeking bitch!" Yunho growls at her and Wooyoung just glares at him.

"Mind your language, Yunho!"

" GO ASK SEONGHWA HYUNG YOU WHORE EATER!" Ines screams at Yunho and Wooyoung stares in disbelief.

"Is that even a curse?" Wooyoung mumbles but Ines glares at him.

Everyone except Yurra, (Y/n) and Elise appear to see the commotion.

"Just what is going on?! Care to explain?!" Hongjoong's voice booms and the boys, except Yunho and Seonghwa, shrug in confusion.

"These bitches you recruited just keep on blaming me for no reason," Yunho says as he cracks his knuckles.

Hongjoong raises his eyebrow in question and Yunho just scoffs.

"Ines, Explain." Hongjoong turns to the angry girl and she shakes her head.

"It's not something I should be explaining," Ines says and just hugs Wooyoung, wanting his comfort at the moment.

"Then why did you make this scene?" Hongjoong's cold voice comes and she turns to him.

"Because he'd be dead if it wasn't me."

Mission Incomplete...

A/n: happy ending or Angst? Which one?😝