Mission 8

(Y/n)'s eyes flutter open as she notices someone's chest in front of her face. She looks up in confusion only to see a Peaceful Yunho sleeping.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" (Y/n) asks as she pulls away from him.

"Huh? You were the one who told me not to leave you." Yunho grumpily says as he ruffles his messy hair and flips to the other side.

"(Y/n)! I brought breakfast!" Mia's voice comes from across the door and Yunho shots up from the bed.

"What?!" Yunho whispers sharply and turns to (Y/n). Their faces were matching as they didn't want anyone to have any wrong thoughts.

"(Y/n)?! I'm coming in!" Mia says as the doorknob gets twisted.

The pair freaks out and (Y/n) pulls Yunho up and into the bathroom.

"Good morning!" Mia comes in as (Y/n) was closing the bathroom door.

"Morning!" (Y/n) nervously says as she takes her breakfast tray.

"I'm sorry, we left you with Yunho that day." Mia pouts and leans on her leader's shoulder as they both sit on the bed.

"It's fine. He took care of me." (Y/n) grumpily said and Mia's eyes shined.

Bad move.

"Really?!" She shot up and smirked at (Y/n). She facepalmed and ignored her.

"Not in front of my breakfast, Mia." She knew her friend was about to tease her. And she didn't like it. On top of that, The person she was gonna be teased about was just across a door in her room.

"Okay, I get it you still don't like talking about him." Mia pouts and nudges (Y/n) playfully.

"Yeah, Now get out." (Y/n) deadpans and Mia looks at her weirdly. She then opens her mouth to say something but stops when she realizes she had some work.

"Oh, Shit! Jongho will so pissed! I haven't handed him the records- wait, Where the hell did I keep them?!" Mia starts freaking out and This time, (Y/n) looks at her weirdly.

"Glad to know you are as clumsy as ever, must be in between those millions of documents at your desk." (Y/n) smiles and then blinks her eyes twice, sarcastically. Mia nods and flicks her finger after sprinting out.

(Y/n) lets out a deep sigh and turns to her bathroom door.

"You can come out, She's gone." She says and continues to eat as the doorknob of the bathroom turns and Yunho comes out looking drowsy as ever.

"Oh, what's this?" Yunho asks as he sees a pair of keys laying on the vacant place where Mia was sitting.

(Y/n) groaned and turned to him but widened her eyes in shock.

"Shit, that's Mia's!" (Y/n) says and this time, the door was almost open when (Y/n) got up at the speed of light and pushed Yunho into the washroom again. This time, she was with him and locked it.

"Oh, are you in the washroom?" Mia cheekily says and the pair gulp in fear.

"Uh, Yeah! I didn't freshen up yet!" (Y/n) says. Well, it was true.

"Oh okay, I forgot my room keys here. Continue." Mia says and walks out. The room's door shuts and (Y/n) and Yunho let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally." She mumbles and peeks her head out of the bathroom only to see it empty. She lets out a sigh of relief and starts walking when Yunho pulls her back inside the washroom and slams her on the now-closed door.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She narrows her eyes and glares at Yunho who seems to be inches away from her face, glaring her with the same eyes.

"Tell me something," Yunho growls lowly as his hair falls on his eyes. The girl stays quiet, giving him the signal to continue.

"Why are you all like this? You all look at me like it's my fault. All those girls, when they look at me, I feel guilty. Why? What did you tell them to make them hate me so much?!" Yunho bursts out shakily and starts slipping down.

He became weak, in front of the person he never wanted to be. He showed his vulnerable side to her, but he doesn't know why he lost his shit.

"I didn't make them hate you," (Y/n) says shakily too as she holds back her tears. She kneels beside Yunho and looks at him.

"They saw the reason they should." She tries to say it coldly but it comes out as if she's pleading for something.

"'Saw'?! Really? What did they see? Me punching their leader? Me being happy with someone?" Yunho raises his head and looks into (Y/n)'s eyes. His eyes were filled with sadness and they were glistening because of the tears that were about to fall.

There. There is the soft little Yunho we know.

"Something deeper, Jeong Yunho." The girl says in guilt as she can't see his broken form like that. No, she hated him being like this.

She quickly stood up and walked into her bedroom. She took out her phone and searched for a video.

"What are you doing now?" Yunho's unstable voice comes as he drags himself out of the bathroom.

"Showing you the fucking thing they 'saw'!" She searches her gallery and finds the video. She shoves it in his face and walks over to her closet.

"What?! Did you beat her up?!" Yunho growls as he sees the kneeling Serena in the thumbnail.

"Why don't you watch it, asshole?" She grumpily says and plays the video.

The conversation between the 6 girls and Serena played out when she was exposed by Yurra and Ines about the drugs and how she played everything.

Yunho sat there in shock, his free hand squeezing into a fist harder and harder as Serena reveals her true colors.

(Y/n) sat there, watching his reaction coldly.

Mission Incomplete...

A/N: what will Yunho do now?

Will continue at 500+ views😊