Mission 6

"What if Yunho found out you do drugs?" Yurra says as she lazily swings a packet of Marijuana in front of the trembling girl who sat on the cold tiled floor in the girls' hideout.

"No, please don't tell him." She begs Yurra but she just smirks.

"Or what if he knows that you aren't as angelic as you seem." Ines bends down to the girl's level and shows a video on the phone where the girl is having a make-out session with some other guy.

"Or What if he knows you got layed with 17 other guys from our school and a dozen amount of guys at the club." Mia shrugs as she simply says, knowing that she is a total bitch.

"Why Yunho?" (Y/n)'s cold and menacing voice comes from the back as she sits on the chair and glares at the girl.

The girl drops her act and stands up, laughing hysterically. The girls all glared at her as they know she is finally becoming her true self.

"You want to know why? It's because I hate you! You are the sole reason why I have Yunho, I'll kill you all and I will be the new queen." She walks to (Y/n) and grabs her collar as she barks at her face. On the other hand, the girls facepalm at how stupid she is.

"I, Kwon Serena, Will take you all down and take my position back. You know, even before you started your gang, All I used to hear from my class was, '(Y/n) is the queen! She's pretty, Beautiful and has a nice personality! Not only that but she's the sister of the School president!' I was tired of all this!" She goes to punch (Y/n) but she doesn't flinch because in a moment,

Three guns aim at her forehead, one towards her chest and the other on the arm she was about to punch with. (Y/n) just sits there with her arms folded as she challenges the girl to continue what she was going to do.

The girl widens her eyes in shock as she looks around at the serious faces of all the 5 girls. They won't hesitate to shoot.

"They won't hesitate. We can kill you now." (Y/n)'s playful tone comes out and Serena turns to her in fear.

"Let's make a deal," (Y/n) immediately grabs her by the throat and pushes her off and onto the floor.

"Don't come in front of me till graduation and don't contact any of the ATEEZ members, that includes your fake love." She slaps her face and stands up. All the girls now glaring at her.

"Now scram!" She orders and Serena runs out like the dog she is.

My eyes flutter open and I see Yunho's worried face beside me. I realize I'm back in my room.

"Thank you." I simply say and he raises his eyebrow.

"I said Thank you. You saved me twice, took care of me, bought me whatever I like." I explain and he smirks.

"No, I mean to say that your thank you is not enough, You need to show more gratitude, Treasure." He grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him to the point I can feel his minty breath on my own. My heart starts thumping loudly and the silence scares me because he might find out how hard it's beating.

His fingers then trail down to my neck and he pushes me onto the bed. He glares at me as his hair falls over my face.

"How about sacrificing your life?" He starts choking me and I just gasp.

"I hate you so much that I won't hesitate to kill you right now," Yunho growls and grits his teeth in anger I widen my eyes and realize the look in his eyes is the same as the one he had after I had sent off his lover.

"Then do it." I simply say as my hair casts a shadow on my face, tears threatening to fall because of the pain.

"How dare you...! How fucking dare you try to touch her! She was pure, she was my salvation, but you awakened my destruction!" He growls as he proceeds to choke me more. Because of my reflex, I start clawing his hands.

I have only 5 minutes to live...

"Gla...know...I....die....your...hans..." I try to voice out and smile brightly. His expressions change and his eyes soften.

"Why are you smiling?!" He screams as tears start falling from his eyes. I try to chuckle but my voice is almost gone.

"Be-use.....Is....you-" I try to speak but I start coughing violently. His hand stops choking me and removes himself from me.

"..I.." I try to say something but my voice is gone.

Yunho widens his eyes at my state and quickly gets up. He walks out and slams the door.

Mission Incomplete...

A/n: What did Serena say to Yunho that made him angry on the faithful day he punched (Y/n)?