Mission 3

The day of the mission came and all of them were getting ready.

"YAH KANG INES! WHERE IS MY FOUNDATION?!" Yurra's scream echoed through the whole base as all the girls sat in the closet room.

"Here." Ines simply said as she kept the foundation on Yurra's table and walked off. Yurra muttered a Thank you.

"They will take forever to get ready," Yunho says as all the boys sat on the couches, waiting for the girls upstairs.

"Hope you informed her of the new plan." Hongjoong turns to Yunho and he smirks with a nod.

"I messaged her." He simply says and starts playing a game on his phone.

"Let's go!" (Y/n) comes down running in her heels as the others follow her.
All the guys look at the girls in shock, including Yunho whose eyes lands on their leader.

"I and Yunho will be in the car. waiting for you all to finish your part of the plan." Hongjoong says as we all walk out.

"Come right after you finish your parts." He hands over the earpieces to everyone and they all sit in the huge SUV.

"Where will I sit?!" (Y/n) asks as there was no place left.

"On someone's lap obviously," Ines says as she comfortably sits in Wooyoung's lap. She rolls her eyes.

"Sit in Yunho's lap, that's the only place I can see." Yurra teases as she is the only girl sitting on the seat. Others all had sat in some boy's lap and the remaining was Yunho and Yeosang.

Haneul sat in Seonghwa's lap.
Elise sat in San's lap because he's her brother.
Mia sat in Jongho's lap.
Ines and woo...

The girl didn't want to sit in either of the boy's lap so she sat on the small space near the door.

"Hey! Sit in my lap!" Yurra stuck her tongue out as she invited her leader by patting her lap.

"Fine." She says and walks to her.

Let me tell you something. It was cramped. So (Y/n) eventually sat in Yunho's lap.

"You are heavier than a mountain!"

"Well, you are just weak!"

"Excuse me, you are the one who eats five bowls of rice!"

"And you laze around every day!"

"As if you don't go shopping every hour!"

The rants go on and on until they reach the venue.

"Thank goodness." Everyone started thanking as they got out of the car.

" That was a long ass ride," Yurra says as she facepalms.

" I'm glad he's staying here and the leader is coming with us," Elise says and they all walk into the venue together.

"Welcome!" First target. Nam Yangsuk, the one who's in charge of the recruits, events, and all the outcast things. Quite the handful.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Seonghwa says as he leads the whole gang into the venue.

"Pirate King, I assume?" He asks and Seonghwa nods.

Identity. Something they tend to exchange from their leaders.

"Please! Come and enjoy!" He gestures towards the main area and they all walk over to it.

"Begin." Hongjoong's voice comes from the invisible(to naked eyes) earpiece as they all scatter to different areas.

"Why are we the last?" Yurra asks (Y/n) as they both drink juice in a wine glass.

"Finishing blows are the climax, of course, we need to be last." She simply says as her gaze goes onto her second target, whose wife seemed to be standing with him. Go Wonpil and Go JiSoo