Mission 0

"Are you saying we caught the wrong person?" The person grits their teeth as they glare at the person kneeling in front of his desk.

His aura emitting in the whole room, His right hand man standing beside him and his left hand man trapping the kneeling person on gunpoint.

"Y-yes. You are right, Pirate King." The person kneeling, Shivers in fear. Pirate King, also the alias of the leader of a mafia group named Hongjoong, smirks and tilts his head.

"Are you questioning my skills?" As he says that, his office's door slams open.

A girl with wide smile stands in between the doorframe as she sassily walks in. Her dark long hair flowing.

She notices the left hand man and purposefully flips her hair in his face as she walks through and towards Hongjoong's desk.

"What do you want, Treasure?" Hongjoong's voice comes more like a warning but she doesn't seem to really care as she turns to the person kneeling and bends down.

She harshly pulls his hair and points a gun at his head.

"Let me tell you one thing," she reloads and licks her lip.

"I have been waiting for the past 15 minutes and listening to this whole conversation. The one who Lies is always the weakest one." She whispers the last part, staring at him with full focus.

The man cowers and nods.

"I-I wi-will g-g-g-give the mo-money." Something about her and Hongjoong seemed similar. Their Aura was the same.

The man stuttered in fear and nodded rapidly in fear.

The girl's smile returned and she turned to Hongjoong.

"You know I am better than Win So, you should've sent me to get him and I would've dragged the money with him too." Treasure, also known as King's sister named (Y/n), mocks at the left hand man.

"There is no need for that. You may leave, Mr.Lee. and remember," Hongjoong says as he glares right into the man's eyes.

"We will always find you."

Something about his words, made the man creeped out and scared. He nodded again in fear, not wanting his soul to leave his body so soon.

Hongjoong flicked his fingers and so, The man crawled away.

"What have you brought me, Little treasure?" Hongjoong's tone changes into a bit brighter one and The man with the nickname 'Win' walks towards Hongjoong's side with an annoyed expression.

'This woman annoys me so much.'

Win thinks as he glares at her.

She notices his glare and sticks her tongue out.

"Ya Hoe, I know you failed but cheer up, there are more better things for you to do," she gains his attention and pauses when their eyes meet.

"Clean the house." She mocks him and he gets triggered.

"I would've strangled you down right now if you weren't King's sister." He huffs angrily and Hongjoong and his right hand man watch them amusingly.

"You can't, cuz I'm good at strangling people back too." She sticks her tongue out again, this time with a playfull smile.

"This is the most unbearable Woman I have ever met." Win glares at her.

Speaking of Win, he is the left hand man as we all know and His name is Yunho.

"Try me, Hoe." As soon as (Y/n) says that, Yunho recoils his gun and aims it directly at (Y/n).

But on the other hand, She had her pistol reloaded the same time and aimed his head.