Trial by Combat

At the Coliseum...
"Alright, you new bloods of Class Alpha, " a voice could be heard throughout the entirety of the coliseum. The voice belonged to a female brawler. A well built, muscle toned brawler, with red hair, and wrapped bandages on both her wrists and ankles. Her name was Nanami Yuri. She was staring down the class like she was staring down a new opponent. As she began to speak, a portal opened up beside the group and out stepped, you guessed it... Urasu Nakamura!

"Am I late?" he asked, as he nonchalantly, closed the portal behind him. "Young man!" exclaimed the woman, with her finger pointed at Urasu. "Since you're so late..." a wide grin spread across her face, her piercing silver eyes burning with excitement. "... you'll fight with one of the members in your class, but S level and higher magic spells are allowed!" the class broke out into a stir. "But Miss...?"  a member of the group spoke up. "What is it?" she asked, still with a broad smile across her face. A blonde male walked out of the group. He was tall; a bit taller than Urasu. "Are you serious about THIS deviant's punishment? Letting him battle anyone he chooses? This is-" Urasu drew his swords, pointing them at the boy. "Well, if you have an objection to the instructor's opinion..." A large grin grew on Urasu's face. "... Maybe you should fight me first!" The crowd became unsettled, either due to excitement or fear.

"Me? Fight you?! A royal such as myself will not waste time on some fool who thinks he can do as he pleases. You are nothing to me or this academy but a..." before the boy could finish, Urasu began releasing his mana. "Well then, since you're royalty and what not, seems I'll get serious!"

A large magic circle came into existence underneath Urasu and the male who conjured his weapon. "Fine then, I'll put you in you're place, commoner! Come forth and cleave my enemies with one clean swipe of your blade, weapon of the God of Ice, Blizzard Reaver!!" A magic circle appeared on the ground and out came a large scythe made of ice. A cocky smile came across the boy's face. "Witness the power of royalty! And before I defeat you, I will give you my name. It is Goro Killgorn. And yours?" 

"It's Urasu, and by the way, " he got angry and his mana grew. "I hate those who claim to be royalty..." Urasu began his chant. "Darkness rise and become my armor, coat my blades to deliver death, consume those who dare oppose me! Black magic, Hell's Shadow..."