Nightmares

Fires burned all around Urasu, his clan's village in ruins. Blood was splattered all over his face and his parents lay dead before him. In the distance, the person who massacred his clan to the point of extinction walked towards the frightened child, who was holding a grimoire and a little girl in his hands. It was a girl,who was responsible for all this carnage.She stood before him, a large kunai in hand. "Your father was a brave warrior, and he died a death befitting of one." she said leaning in closer. She whispered into his ear: "I'll spare you and you're little sister... You'll make great opponents when you grow up..." she said, smiling eerily at him. She started walking away but turned her head to him. "Oh, if want to avenge your clan, get stronger for me, kay?" She smiled once again and disappeared into the flames. Urasu woke up in a frantic, cold sweat, his heart pounding. He looked around frantically, trying to figure out where he was. That's when he saw a figure standing at the door.  "You were out for a while..." The figure said, walking into the light. "Oh it's you..." Urasu said, to the figure walking towards the bed.
"Ahhh, seems like you're finally awake?" said the figure, who finally, revealed by the light to be the principal.
"How long was I out?" Urasu asked, looking at the drip in his arm. The principal sighed. "Long enough to miss the first 2 periods of class..." he replied, but then he looked around at the young lady who was sleeping by Urasu's bedside. "Who's that?" the principal asked, pointing to the young elf female. "I saved her from a bunch of bullies... so I guess... she brought me here?" he said trying to recall the previous incident. "Oh, so that's why I felt fluctuations in your arcana..." the principal said. His mood then changed from light to serious. "You know you're to keep your magic powers under wraps!"
Urasu returned the mood, "Make the seal stronger, then! My demons magic wouldn't have bled out so..." Suddenly, a yawn stopped the conversation and they both looked across at the now awakening girl. "Oh... Mr. Yukata. Why are you..." she paused when she saw Urasu staring at her. She blushed, remembering what he did when he was in berserker mode. "Oh... hi there..." she said sheepishly; her face turning more red as he stared at her with his violet eyes. "Hmmm, so you're the girl that saved me..." Urasu said moving closer until he was so close to the point of kissing her. Her face was so red that she fainted. He caught her just before she could hit the ground. "Hahaha!! She's extremely nervous around you. And besides, she called me here." said the principal, wheezing from laughter. "Still, do you think she heard? About my demonic magic..." Urasu asked worryingly, as he placed her to lie down on the bed. "You're going to have to tell her, sooner or later, what you are..." Urasu grabbed his shirt, looking back at the principal. "You know I can't do that..." Urasu replied, as he looked away. He looked at himself in the mirror, tattoos adorning his body. Those tattoos were curse seals used to seal in magic. "Do you remember when you first met me?..." A flashback occurred showing a young, starved Urasu and his sister now grown to the height a seven year old. It was winter; snowflakes descending onto the pair in a park. The grimoire the two were holding kept them alive, but they still needed food. Suddenly, a large man walked past with a young woman. He stopped and walked back towards the bench the pair were sitting on. A young Urasu looked up at him and muttered the word help, before passing out. His sister, frantically shaking him trying to wake him up. The young man, looked across at the young woman who then said, "Tadashi, maybe you should help them." He nodded and took the young boy in his arms. The little girl was skeptical,  the young lady reassured her saying, "Don't worry, we won't hurt you..."
The girl then jumped into her arms, hugging the young lady tightly. The young Tadashi also picked up the grimoire and thought to himself: "I wonder what type of magic this grimoire holds..."
The flashback faded with Urasu looking back at Tadashi. " You took both me and my sister in and cared for us like we were your own and only you should know the truth." he said putting his shirt back on and tying his tie. Urasu grabbed his two swords and was heading to the door when Tadashi stopped him. "Be careful using your magic, okay?" Urasu nodded opening the door. "Also, you have Magic Combat Class right now." Tadashi added. "Coliseum, got it." Urasu said as he opened a portal and walked through. Tadashi shook his head. "Still the same stubborn kid I knew back then."