CHAPTER EIGHT

Not edited......

Hamza's POV
What have I done? I made her like this I caused all this!. I will make it up to her.
She has been unconscious for the past three weeks and the doctors said they are trying their best but u can't see any result she keeps sinking in deep into slumber. I can't take it anymore she had to wake up.
"Fred go check on bissy" I said scrolling through my phone.
Bissy who was in the kitchen preparing God knows what was taking forever. I miss Husaibah's food.
"Oga, she dey come" Fred said snapping me out of thought.
"Baby!!" Bissy shouted walking towards me with a plate of food.
Ewww. Welcome to the world if tasteless awful food.
I faked a smile and collected the plate trying so hard not to look disgusted.
"Enjoy! My love" she said making her way back to the kitchen.
What have I gotten myself into.
"Fred! Come here" I whispered.
"Oga" he whispered back laughing.
"Why you dey laugh nah, throw away this thing" I said handing him over the plate and looking at the kitchen door in case.
"Ah! Oga bissy no go happy oo" he said laughing making his way to the door.
I can't! I rather starve to death than eat that junk.

Fred was already back with the plate and bissy came in.
"Ah baby, you finished it all"
"Should I add more for you?" She asked.
"No! Am okay" i replied glaring at Fred who was laughing.
"Mad pikin, watin you dey laugh for" bissy asked.
"Nothing oo"
'Madam bissy"
"One and only bissy for Oga" Fred hailed.
I felt uncomfortable when he said that, I was just using her for my pleasure not for anything more than that.

Faraz POV
"Food is served" cane one the slut's voice walking towards me majestically with a tray in her hand.
She looks terrible and stupid. The disgusting looking food called spaghetti was served with awful smell coming from it, it was half done so was the meat.
For the past three weeks I have been eating anything I vowed not to eat any other food except for Husaibah's. I took toilet water till date.
"Thank you" I said raising my head up.
"Umm fine boy no pimples"
"How far na?" She said roughly holding up my chin.
"Get you hands off me" I said.
"Ah! Ahn why you dey do like this nah?"
"Anyway eat your food, I have more responsible guys than you" she said heading towards the door.
She slammed the door behind her and I could hear her heel hit the floor making an unbearable noise.

Husaibah POV
I felt a slightly pain in my arm and my body was hot all of a sudden. I was awaking by the stiff air of the air conditioner. I wake awake after a long journey to a new world. The presence of two manky guys in grey suits scared me.
"Where.... I.. I.. Am I?" I stammered.
"Go get spider" one if the guys said.
Who is spider and why am I doing here? This place is not the same with where I was in my deep Slumber.

Hamza's POV
"Spider! She is awake!" Came Felix voice from upstairs.
Isn't that the best news of the day!?
I ran up to the room to see Husaibah sitting with a hopeless confused look on her face.
"What's wrong? I asked
"Umm due to her lost of blood, heart rate dropping and she her depression she has amnesia"
What!!?? Amnesia?!.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused
"She lost her memory and she my have it back if possible she rest and try your best not to stress her.
" Oh my God! How?"
"I told you already due to stress and some other things" he replied.
I turned to look at her sitting still on the bed starring at the ceiling. She look so innocent and beautiful the scars were faded so is her memory.
"So she can't remember how she came here?" I asked.
"Spider! Don't be a woman, be strong I jus told you she lost her memory and you are asking the same questions!" Felix said.
"Okay, I get you"
I have to make it up to her. Make sure she is okay and I have to change every setting and rule in this house.
Let's make her feel at home.

Amnesia???!!😰😱
Husaibah has a long journey to go through.
Eyyah!!!
💗⚡✨