CHAPTER SIX

I walked slowly turning each second to see if there is someone watching but none. The sitting room was empty so I walked up to the other room with a tray of food and a bottle of water. To my surprise the door wasn't locked.
"Fred, he opened the door for me" I thought
And he did!.
I opened the door to a dark large room with only a twinkle of a light flashing through the window. I closed back the door slowly and slightly leaving a small space in between.
I switched on the lights to reveal a human figure sitting down on a chair tied up and he seemed to be asleep.

I walked up to him with fear and pity.
"Are you there?" I asked not sure of what to say.
"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked with so much audacity in his tone.
You better drop that attitude of yours! You have a long way to go.
"Its me" I replied.
Idiot does hr know you?! I thought.
"Let me go now" he said snaking his teeth making it to screech.
"I can't, but I brought you food" I said sitting down by the beside drawer.
"Get that awful thing you call food out of my sight"
Did he just call my food awful!?.
I got furious and stood up.
"Who do you think you are?, huh?" I shouted.
Oh my God! Am going to get caught.
I roughly took off his face cover and starred deep into his eyes.
Dark shinny orbs that held so many emotions.
"What are you doing?" He said more calm and unidentified expressions cane up his face.
"You just called my food awful" I said leaning closer to him.
"What will you do?" He asked smirking.
Is he serious right now!?.
"Never mind I guess I will just leave with my food" I said packing up the plate on the tray.
"No please I was joking" he replied with a wink.
What's wrong!?.
"Your food is the most delicious food I have ever tasted" he said raising his eyebrows in a funny way making me to blush.
Focus!.
I dropped the plate and sat down to my former position. I watched him eat his food after I united his hands.

"Why are you bringing me food today?" He asked while he wipes his mouth with a tissue.
I looked at him for a second and smiled.
"You didn't answer my question" he said raising one of his brows.
"Why do you always do that?" I asked
"What" he said raising his eye brows again.
"Stop" I exclaimed
"What" he said raising his eye brows again and again.
There I was laughing my lungs out in front of a stranger. I felt good I can't remember when last I laughed like that.

"So tell me...." He said pausing for a while as I watch him quietly.
"Who are you?" He asked
"I can't tell you that but all I know is am yet to discover who am I" I replied not pleased with my answer.
"Okay"
"Am Faraz Shehu Mai takalmi" he replied.
Maitakalmi.
"Don't tell me you are the governor's son!" I said placing both hands on my head.
"Yes I am" he replied.
"Oh my God!"
"Yeah"
"I actually like that name' maitakalmi' " I said laughing.
"No! I don't" he replied smiling.
If could sneak into this room again I would do it for a thousand time.
I hears foot steps coming towards the room so I quickly packed the plates and walked to the door.
I twisted the knot and walked out.
"What were you doing in there" thundered a voice making me to drop the tray. I watched the plate scatter into pieces.
"I.....I......I" I stammered seeing who and what was in front of me.
Hamza and some two other guys I font know holding heavy loaded guns to their shoulder's.
"Am sorry I won't do it again" I begged trembling.
"Please don't shoot me" I begged kneeling down.
I foot steps got more closer so did my heart beat got faster.
"What were you doing in there?" Hamza whispered.
"Spider, leave that clown we have work to do" the other guy said.
Did he just call me a clown!?.
"Don't you ever go in there, I will get back to you" with that he left me there, with a mini heart attack.

I picked up the broken glasses, as I was doing so I got a big piece of glass in my hand making me to scream the life out of me. I rushed to the kitchen and washed my hand under the running tap. I cried till I had no more tears. I went upstairs to my room and searched for a first aid kit and luckily for me I found one in the bathroom.
I washed the cut and applied some ointment and lastly putting on a bandage.
"Umma I  have  got a cut" I said talking to myself.
"Abba come and take me to to hospital I feel pain "
"I feel pain!!".
I cried all thorough the night until I slept off not knowing.

Hamza's POV
" Spider, we have to finish what we started"
"We can't let things go the way they are" Bajo said
"Yes I know, give me time to think" I replied.
"We don't have enough time, they can strike at anytime"
"I said I will think about it!" I shouted

I suddenly have a bad feeling about all these. All what am doing and why I am doing it I don't feel like the old me anymore I get lost in thought and see things that aren't there.
B39 was my no1 enemy I had to out him down or else he would and for that I need to come up with a standard plan.
I still think about my brothers, are they in e kind of mess I am right now? Where and how is Umma and Abba?.
My elder brother who left for the city to strive for their own.
Yaya Salim.
Yaya saminu.
And Yaya Ahmed where are they?
.......

Faraz POV
I can't believe how I ended up in here, tied to a chair for a week and been served with beating all day. What wrong did  I do to deserve this? Is it because I am the governors son? Why am I here?.
I was starting to believe they  would kill me one day I may never make it back home, I gave up I was ready to die but a beautiful, lovely angel brought me back to life. Her laughter was the sweet amazing sound that kept on playing in my mind I was ready to live for her.
Been the governors sin caused me dearly, my mother who got separated from my Dad a long time ago got kidnapped and killed my only sister was raped and slaughtered. And now me, God knows how that are going to kill me.

Not edited