chapter 22:It's our Party

Titir's POV: "Nature acts weird nowadays. Otherwise the Autumn is not supposed to be this hot"- wiping the sweat from my forehead I shared my notion with Bari bhai. He was the owner of the nearby shop from which the girls of our hostel used to buy the necessary things. I was standing infront of his shop for a long but could not buy anything!
Not that the shop was over crowded rather Queen Preeya did not arrive there till then. So I had to wait there tolerating the horrible Weather. Probably understanding my poor condition Bari bhai smiled generously and told -"Apa, why are you waiting? If your friend comes, She will call you".

Exactly- why I was standing in such an awkward situation! AS a young lady was standing infront of a shop without buying anything, so obviously people would consequently stare at her like they were enjoying great "Circus". Again, you can't even dare blame them! It would be very wrong!

Whatever, I was already irritated, people's over curious eyes made that mood worse.I hurriedly entered into the nearby Super market which was within walking distance from the previous shop.

Actually from last night, I was planning to give Lamia apu something which she could keep with her. I was thinking keenly what it could be.
The first idea that clicked me was gifting her some books!
But unfortunately I was not so close with her to know whether she loved to read.
Then when I was taking shower this morning, the better idea came instinctively.
Yeah yeah, washroom is the birthplace of all the innovation!!!

I finished my shower with a Super fast pace and started checking the folders of the Gallery of my phone!

"Probably I have deleted it"- I thought worriedly. I turned the phone off being frustrated as I was done checking all the probable folders, in that moment " The "light of my wit" fortunately turned on.

I could remember it was in the folder" campus photos" as one day Lamia apu went to my campus to meet one of her friends in my department. Then we took a photo. It was an incident of two years ago. I was little chubby then! I was sure that Lamia apu was not going to expect to see that photo in a frame and that's why I was selecting that as "real surprise "
I send the photo to print out and it looked like this before being framed.

 I was little chubby then! I was sure that Lamia apu was not going to expect to see that photo in a frame and that's why I was selecting that as "real surprise "I send the photo to print out and it looked like this before being framed

Seeing that, I felt that both of us were looking nice there. After buying a beautiful wooden frame when I came back again to bari bhai's shop -I saw honourable Preeya with her world-famous boyfriend were coming toward me plastering such a smile on their faces as if they had conquered a Kingdom together!!

I wanted to roll my eyes and turned my face off of her, but as there was Anas beside her I resisted my wants out of my courtesy.

" Hey gorgeous! You are looking hot" Anas winked and greeted me.

I knew it was his usual tone of dealing with me. So I replied back saying :" credit goes to the burning sun".

We all laughed including bari bhai! Then Anas hugged Preeya politely and normally leave a small peck on Preeya's head in front of the crowd!! Probably he was too tall to even kiss her forehead!!!