chapter 4:The parcel and That guy

Titir in her beautiful dress above.

Titir's POV :
I was swimming in a beautiful pond-where some white big beautiful swans were playing with water.The trees around the pond made the whole atmosphere serene. I somehow could relate this to an picture that I have seen in "Fine Arts building" of Dhaka University.
Suddenly I found a young man with eye catching curly hair staring at me so deeply with a smile on his face. I was in a fix what to do. I become embarrassed. Afraid too. He was coming towards me. Did he have any plan to murder me?

Ghrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
What happened! Am I dead already??
Everything so black around me just like I have heard about after death circumstances. Should I open my eyes?

Why am I sweating like this? My friend "sweat" would still be there even if I am dead! Pathetic!

"Be brave and open your eyes Ti"-
I felt the nagging.
Accordingly I opened my eyes which people claimed to be " beautifully expressive". I could see neither after death sceneries nor that young man any longer.Rather I felt someone was snoring and it was Preeya's bloody nose.

I reluctantly wake up and looked at my watch. It was barely 5:00. Since nobody was awake then, I did not need to maintain that annoying "serial".
" Preeya's snoring is a blessing"- I thought happily. Being fresh I made my 'Fazar prayer"and had my breakfast. It was bread, banana and a full mug of coffee.

"Good morning honey"- Preeya greeted with a smile -while I was thinking myself what to wear for today's class.
-" Blue suits me the best, right? "I told her pointing a blue top.
-"Nope. White." She replied and started browsing net.
-This traditional white salwar or this milk white top?
-"Hmm"- she replied absent mindedly.
-"Enough of your help"I told angrily.

After 20 minutes I ended up wearing a deep "Green" Salwar and felt it would be eye soothing as it was soon to be summer.Who knows why I decided to put on a cute golden "jhumka" and left my neck bare. I felt like curling the lower part of my hair. Too much for a class??

"Honey you look better whenever you follow my suggestion " that bitch explained and giggled.

I winked and kissed her cheek to make her baffled! Then I left the room slinging my bag on my shoulder.

I was near the main gate of our hostel where the aged gatekeeper called me by my name. I greeted him and he replied me back.

-" You have got a parcel"
For your information, we generally use our hostel address as our temporary address. So the gatekeeper uncle received all the letters, parcels and other sort of things and then we received our respective parcel from here.

-" Probably it is not mine" I told as I could not remember about ordering something. Have you checked?"-I asked

-Yes.Your name is on there.
- Oh! Okay!

Then I received the parcel without further asking any questions as I had to be in my campus within 20 minutes.
But, the sender name was not there only my name and this hostel address.

" You have become special. You have got some secret admirer. Hi hi"- my stupid mind spoke although I was kind of tensed about its sender and continued thinking about it untill I reached at my department compound.

" Hey beautiful! you are looking gorgeous"-Shreya shouted and called me to sit next to her. She was really close to my heart.

I could barely thank her as Professor entered in the class room.We all cheerfully greeted her "good morning "
She was 55 and still so young and fit that we felt envy at her.
She started giving the lecture. I tried to concentrate but still then I was thinking about the parcel.

"Titir"-someone squeezed. " Titir"

-Hmm?I looked to find who did that.

-"You have missed your attendance " shreya said having annoyance on her voice.

-" Seriously? Lecture is already over??"
-Yeah, dumbass.Mam called your roll two time.
-" And even then I missed" I said feeling immense bad which I thought was reflected on my face.
-" Proxy" is there for the poor sad girls"she replied in a low peach looking straight to the Professor.

Knowing that I could not help but hug that cute girl.
- Dont dare claim to be an 'honest attentive girl again" she narrowed her eyes at me.
-" We will fix that later"- I replied sticking my tongue at her.What! it was childish I knew but I couldn't help it.

The leisure time arrived. As soon as I left my class room,I found that guy standing behind the tall palm tree staring at me without even blinking.
What did I see in his eyes?

Author's speech :

Hope you guys liked the POV of my sweetheart. What could be there in that parcel and who do you think to send that?? Comment down below.

And most importantly -This chapter is dedicated to the most intelligent teenager I have ever meet.
Strange_direction -who brought me in this realm of Wattpad.

-