" Take that back." Alastor threatened through gritted teeth

" No way tampon, you take it back" I replied stepping closer to him, I was so close him that i could feel his heavy breathing and the heat radiating off his body. One of my hands gripped the back of his neck pulling him close. Alastor's breathing was uneven and he was clearly on edge.

I was so close to him I could practically taste his lips.
I smirked with my teeth slightly bared, Alastor whimpered with his hands coming up to clutch my shirt. 

" Kiss me." Alastor whispered with a throaty moan escaping his lips at the anticipation.

I obliged by pulling his slightly smaller form close with my hand still clinging to his neck moving his head to match my movements, the kiss was needy.
Him, trying to show me what he had to offer, not that I needed a reminder that is.

Alastor's teeth tugged at my bottom lip, his body molding into mine.

" Get a room!"
I heard a voice call. The voice was Angel who was standing next to Niffty and Husk standing behind the bar. 

They were looking at the two of us, fascinated and disgusted.

Alastor pulled away, clearing his throat. My smirk, and the heated make-out session, caused his cheeks to turn a brighter pink.

Alastor's eyes glanced at me, his bottom lip tugged under his teeth.

I chuckled rubbing my brow, a little embarrassed but extremely and overly proud that Alastor has given up to me and now knows that he won't be bossing me around too much anymore. 

" I've finished all of the hotel business i have booked for today, i was wondering if you'd like to go out for an evening on the town? maybe even dinner somewhere? i wouldn't even mind staying in for the rest of the day to watch a movie or listen to the radio if you preferred?" Alastor asked as he lightly brushed his hand against mine causing a smile to dance across my face

" I wouldn't mind doing that maybe some other time, i have a meeting with Charlie tomorrow morning about something beyond my knowledge." I said as i gripped his hand in mine, Alastor nodded happily at my answer and pressed a short kiss to my cheek.

" Klawn! thank goodness your still here!?" Charlie yelled out across the lobby, i sighed through my nose and held back on rolling my eyes.

" Oh! Hi Charlie! i know right! great to see you this morning before i left!" I said turning around and waving at her dramatically as i dragged Alastor over to her

" Great, great, everyone is still here, somewhere but still here, and we can begin soon, i know the hotel hasn't had any new patrons yet but its still early and so with that being said, I've taken it upon myself to set up a sort of bonding session for the lot of us since we still have no one else to look after." Charlie exclaimed as she walked us into the kitchen as she headed straight to the fridge to rummage through.

Her declaration seemed to of caught Alastor off guard, causing silence to blanket the room. I was the first to react with an amused expression and chuckle.

" Well, I guess this is the royal blonde princess trying to get the workers to actually get along and work together since the infamous redecoration incident a few weeks ago" I said with a large knowing smirk hanging off my face.

Charlie only replied by rolling her eyes coupled with an exaggerated sigh " Yeah, sure, if that's what you want to call it." 

" Now, Alastor your going to inform the others while i get everything packed up. And Klawn, you better get a move on now or else it'll get too late" Charlie requested, her voice laced with a lighthearted awkwardness.