"I know right. This letter is not the problem. I think this isn't the first time he received this type of letter after seeing his reaction. And I think this is one of the reasons why he always fakes his laugh and had actually forgotten to laugh from his heart."

While talking about it, I felt my tears showing up. I really don't remember the last time I saw him laughing carelessly without faking it. I wanted to do something for him but I don't know what to do.

"Oppa please don't cry. Shouldn't you have a face to face talk to him about this and sort out this problem. Maybe you could help him overcome this."

"Do you really think I haven't tried it before? I have tried to talk to him so many times but he always diverts the topic. He doesn't want to discuss it with me."

"So what do you think you would be doing next?"

"First of all I need to see if my assumptions are right. I need to check if he gets letters like this or not."

"But I don't think Namjoon oppa will let you see through the letters. He would never want to show you how much he is suffering though."

"I know that, that's why I have to do something of my own only. He's gone from our dorm to the dressing room to get his makeup done. After that he would move towards his studio for doing his vlive."

"So? Sorry Oppa I am not getting what you want to say."

" I have that much time in my hands. I could go through his room to search for those letters."

"But what if you get caught. Wouldn't he get mad on you?"

"At this point I don't care about anything else. I need to find out any how."

"Hwaiting Oppa. You know right I am there with you in any step of your life. So just give all your time to heal Namjoon. I am always behind you."

"Thank you so much Jagiya. I love you so much."

"I love you too Oppa."

With this I cut her call and went to namjoon's room without getting caught by any other members.

I went to his room and thought about the places he could keep his letters. I went through the cupboards, dressing tables and other places where I thought I could find the letters.

Then I saw his bag lying there. I got an instinct that he might have kept his letters there.

While going through his bag I could see there were 2 folders containing letters. Atleast I got the letters.

When I went through the first file, I could see many genuine letters about our music or some sketches and other letters.

I felt so relieved that my assumptions were wrong. It was just one letter that he got today.

I was going to keep the files back in his bag when my hands caught the second file. It was black in colour and I could feel my anxiety running back to me. I had to go through this file too.

When I opened the file, a poster fell from my hands. When I lifted it up, I couldn't hold back my shock to myself.

The poster was of Namjoon with so many scribbles about his face.

"Ugly lips"

"Imperfect nose"

"Disgusting eyes"

"Black hole to BTS"

Jin couldn't see more words because his eyes were filled with tears. He kept that poster and went through other letters in the black folder.