" Hold on." She said as she rolled her eyes, and got up. She went from a quiet room to a loud ass noisy room. She passed the phone to her momma.

" Momma Key want you." Cali said.

" Hey Key baby. How you doing? You and Fat nem been staying outta trouble since we left?" She asked.

Cali momma was fine as fuck too, so I kinda of got a lil crush on ha.

" Hey Miss Cartier. I'm doing good, and of course we have you know we ain't no trouble starters" I said smiling.

" Ya ass just a lying." She said shaking her head. She then introduced me to Toya Trey's mama and a few other people. I'm starting to think all the females in they family fine.

" Dang, you gone introduce him to the whole family!" Caliana said as she came, and took the phone from her mama.

" Hell, he gone have to meet em one day any damn ways!" Erica said in the background.

Caliana rolled ha eyes.

" Damn, I can't met yo folks?" I said laughing.

" Hell nah! I'm suppose to meet ha folks" Fat said.

" See, I was on agreeing with you til ya ass said that last part Fat." Cali said.

We heard somebody yell Cali name, and she started smiling, and hurried off the phone with us. We all looked at Fat, and busted out laughing.

" Cali just hung up on me cause ha nigga just walked through the door." I said to Fat laughing.

" Awww, damn Fat it was fun while it lasted." Woo said patting Fat on the back.

" While what lasted? Shit, it ain't neva started." Pjay said, and we all busted out laughing except Fat of course.

Fat pulled out his phone, and started to FaceTime somebody.

" Fuck you Woo. Black ass nigga! Trey whatchu got going my nigga?" Fat asked.

" I know you didn't just call Trey to see yo competition." I said laughing.

" What yo ass want Fat? And what Key ass talking bout?" Trey asked.

" Damn, nigga I can call to check on you? I thought you was my nigga fool!" Fat said.

" Hell nah, Trey he called cause he wanna see the nigga who came to the house fa Cali." Woo said.

" Y'all mean WE WANNA SEE THE NIGGA!" Fat said.

" Bitch, who is WE! That's yo fat ass." Pjay said.

" Ain't no nigga hea fa Cali. The only folks hea family." Trey said.

" Nah, yo lying. We heard a nigga call ha name."
Fat said.

" Once again, bitch WE ain't hear shit." Pjay said.

" Pjay on yo ass Fat." Woo said laughing.

" Call me a bitch again. I'll whoop all y'all asses in here!" Fat said.

" Who is Y'ALL?" Me, Woo, and Pjay said in unison.

" Mane, I'm finna hang up on you niggas." Trey said.

" Nah, real shit go take the phone to Cali." Fat said.

Trey sighed in annoyance, and took Cali his phone. She was outside sitting in a car with somebody.

" Hea Fat delusional ass want you." Trey said handing her the phone.

" Wazzam Fat?" Cali said.

" Show everybody in the car." He said.

" Fa what?" She asked with a stank face.

" I got some to tell you, but I need to make sure ain't nobody else around."

Cali flipped the camera around, and she was sitting in the car with some lightskin girl. She was cute.

" Damn, who dat?" Woo said.

" Let me see." Pjay said getting up to look at the phone.

" This my best friend Ashley." Cali said.

" Damn, you bad as fuck lil mama. Let me get yo number." Woo said. Caliana started laughing.

" Let me see all of y'all before I pick one of y'all. Show all yo whoodies. Cali who the finest trade outta dem people?" Ashley said to Cali.

" Baaaaby, you know we ain't got the same taste in niggas!" Cali said looking at ha.

" What the fuck is a trade?" I asked.

" It's basically a fine ass nigga." Cali said.

" Ok, y'all talking. Ian seen nobody yet!" Ashley said.

Fat showed his face, and introduced his self, then Woo, and then Pjay. I wasn't doing that shit I was on my phone. Competing who the better looking one outta all of us. Even though I know I would win.

" Where Key? Why he ain't show his face?" Cali asked.

" Cause I'm grown and ian gotta do shit a m'fer tell me to do. DA FUCKKKK!" I yelled laughing.

" Just wait till I came back to Memphis hoe!" She said.

" Yeah Yeah, whatever." I said as Pjay turned the camera on me.

" Cali bitch that's the trade of the group right there! Damn, he fine as fuck." Ashley said pointing to me.

" Thank ya shawty." I said.

" Mane, that nigga ugly as fuck!" Woo said hating.

" On God Woo." Cali Said laughing.

" Woo you a hater, and Cali you know I'm fine as fuck. Quit playing with me!" I said.

" Then, he got a cocky ass attitude. I like da, if you want a bitch from the 504 let me know." Ashley said winking at me.

I laughed, and smiled at ha.

" Ash, he already got a bitch." Cali said.

" He broke up with ha. Cause she cheated on him cause she thought he was cheating on ha with Cali. See, they left the Halloween party together one night when Cali was drunk." Fat said.

" Shut the fuck up!" I said slapping Fat on the back of his neck.

" Awww, Key finally got the balls to leave Bre. I'm so proud of you Markeyvius!" Cali sarcastically said while smiling.

" When you get back shoot me my round cause yo ass tryna be funny." I said.

We continued our conversation fa a couple of more minutes before Cali hung up on us because we was arguing and threatening each other.