Different point of view.

Martin walked to me, the puny humans face full with regret and anger. "What do you have for me?" I called down to him, the bunker we were staying in was crowing even more crowded by the second with his men covering the entrance, almost as if they could stop me and my men. We're decepticons, they can't stop us. I'm Megatron, they cannot win against me. 
"She'll be at a telephone box by noon tomorrow, with the hycher otherwise she'll be killed for treas-"
"Otherwise?" I called out throwing my fist to the floor with anger, watching as Martin suddenly became uneasy and steadily uneven. I chuckled, watching him squirm. These humans don't seem to understand my need for the hycher. "You giving her a chance means you won't know for certain that she'll give it you."
"She'll be killed for treason against the United States if she doesn't."
"She has Wolfie at her hand, she'll find a way around it." I growled as I felt someone join my side, I turned to meet Zarney, her hand resting on my shoulder. 
"Oh relax, Wolfie's an old girl, she's not use to this modern world." Zarney said with a slight matter of fact tone. 
"Wolfie's an ancient wolf." I stated looking to her.
"I'm a Zarnian, the wolf has nothing against my power." Zarney practically growled. I began to rise from my sitting position
"You're forgetting her roots, Z-"
"And you're forgetting mine." Zarney snapped as she forced me back down again to stay still. "Wolfie will be no match for me," she turned her attention towards Martin "you make sure that child is there tomorrow, because if we want to get the hycher, the one way to make sure of that is to take the girl."
"We cannot kidnap the girl, she's 19."
"I didn't say you were, I was." Zarney said looking to me. "We are." 
"We're a team, all of us." A voice spoke making both me and Zarney turn to find Starscream. "We'll take the hycher one way or another, master, my lady." He nodded his head. "However we must be preparing ourselves."
"What for?" Martin asked and I sighed looking at Starscream, he nearly blew our plan. "Is there something you aren't telling me?"
"We want to speak to Prime." Zarney quickly spoke up to catch their attention. "Now, we have to plan a few things for tomorrow." She spoke up, Martin nodded and stayed still and I found myself twitching with a grin, he didn't catch her drift. "In private." Zarney spoke through gritted teeth and she only got more annoyed when Martin waved for his team to leave. "Get out!" She shouted, Martin jumped and an inaudible squeak erupted by his lips. He backed out and ran to catch up with his men as I turned to look at Zarney with a chuckle. "What?"
"Was the theatrics completely necessary?"
"Of course, now shall we complete our plan? I have an enemy to destroy before sundown tomorrow." Zarney beamed with pride as I looked at her and turned to look at Starscream.
"Ready the others." I ordered him watching him nod and fly from the bunker.  "We've got preparation to do." 

A/N SURPRISE! I WANT TO THANK @juiceboxandexpresso FOR THIS IDEA OF THE CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE :) ALSO, THIS IS JUST A FILLER FOR WHAT LIES IN STORE NEXT!