Team Metal Wolf.

Metal hands wrapped around me and I squealed only to be wrapped in metal hands and swiped up, the family claws bringing me to her ears before dropping me as I held on. Wolfie growled, her back legs kicking Prime to stand up as she started to run.
"I'm getting you out of here."
"But Prime-"
"Is a warrior, he'll be okay." She growled to me as she ran, the roaring sound of a motor catching my attention, I turned my head to see a red motorbike following us, for a big transformer she certainly packed in small. "I know she's following." Wolfie panted out making a sharp turn to follow a route to a small mountain known as Mt Yernae. The bike skidded and caught a tree on it's front wheels causing Zarney to skid out of my few, the only thing I saw as a quick transform and her hand grip around the tree before Wolfie changed courses again heading down the mountain and towards the cliff on the side of it. I swallowed as fear pulsed in my blood.
"Wolfie, there's a cliff." I managed to squeak out causing her to slow slightly however she kept up speed.
"Can you swim?" She asked as the cliff was slowly coming into few. At the bottom of it lay a big lake that ran into a river.
"Y-yeah, but-"
"Then we're fine. Hold on." She spoke picking up her pace and running quicker than before. I clung to her, the wind pushing me away. The tip of her ear curved over protecting me as I felt her whole body shift and for a moment the sensation of flight created butterflies and a momentary seizure of both fear and delight before we plunged down. The wind scratched coldly against my skin before water scolded us both and I had to let go. Opening my eyes I just caught the shimmer of Wolfie's metal in the river slowly sinking to the bottom. I started kicking my legs and moved my arms in semi circular motions towards the surface. My head reached oxygen again and I gasped letting the air enter my lungs quickly, I whipped my hair from my face keeping my legs moving to stay afloat as I looked around for Wolfie. Shouting her would only catch attention and I swallowed realising I couldn't see her. Yet a wave sent me under the water for a moment until I popped my head back up and Wolfie's face was dripping from water. "Are you alright?" She asked shaking her head sending bullets of water my way.
"A little wet, but I'm good." She chuckled. "Do you think we lost her?"
"Zarney knows I hate water, the last place she'd expect me to be is near it." Wolfie replied looking around and narrowing her eyes towards the land. "Let's go." She said already moving towards it. I squealed feeling something wrap around my waist before I calmed noticing it was only Wolfie's tail keeping me up with her. "Your swimming is a little slow for me." She stated not meaning to insult me, but I had to bite the inside of my gums to keep me from snapping back with something that would more than likely end me in trouble, so I kept it quiet. "We'll stay here tonight." Wolfie told me as we reached the shore.
"Wait, here?" I frowned looking at our surroundings. It was a area that should of been 'no entry' however I think with our circumstances, we could bend the law. A bit.
"What's wrong with it?" She asked standing up right on two legs, shaking her whole body sending water droplets everywhere. I covered my eyes and bent down a little.
"Hey! Watch it!" I shouted making her stop shaking and tilt her head my way. "Look around here, there's nothing here."
"Exactly." Wolfie replied transforming. "Now sleep, we have a long day a head of us tomorrow." She told me as she curled into a small ball reminding me a sleeping dog. "I'll keep watch all night, you're safe." I sighed and sat down, my wet clothes making me narrow my eyes before laying on my back and laying down, hands on my chest as I gazed to the stars. My minds wondering to how life could be on any of them twinkling diamonds before the cold took over my body. I began to shake violently, my teeth clattered together and I turned on my side facing Wolfie. Her head was up and she was staring at me.
"I'm cold, okay?" I snapped making her tilt one ear down.
"Do you not have any more clothes?" She asked and I laughed.
"Yeah, at home. Not on me, why would I? It's not everyday I'm running from a killer robot thing and then plunged off a cliff." I sighed rubbing my eyes and then wrapping my arms around myself to keep whatever warmth I had in me.
"I'm sorry."
"No, it's fine. I'm just... tired and stressed, I guess."
"Why are you stressed?" I sighed and looked at her before she nodded and caught on lifting an arm up. "Come here." I frowned but didn't question her and headed towards her before standing in front of her. "Lay against my chest." She told me and I laughed, Wolfie clearly not liking my sarcasm to her. I eventually gave in and lay down on my side, my back against her chest as she brought her arm down that lay softly on, cocooning me in my own personal blanket of safety. Although it wasn't very comfy, or matter of fact warm but it kept whatever warmth we both had in. Slowly I slipped away, however not without hearing Wolfie's calming words. "I'll never let anyone harm you, Senna Smith. Not as long as my spark runs and my body works." Before bringing her head down that casted a shadow over me and I slipped into a deep sleep.

Wolfie moving her head let the sun shine down and pierce through my eyelids. I frowned before opening them, blinking what seemed a trillion times to allow my eyes to adjust to the sudden outburst of light. "Sorry for the waking up. We should make our way back to your cabin. Prime may be growing worried." Wolfie stood before transforming back into her wolf form and lowering herself to the floor in order for me to climb up with ease. I wrapped my arms around her ear and she walked at a slow pace to my home. "Running would be give away." She told me.
"How?"
"Zarney would be expecting me to be running so she'll be on the look out for anything that moves fast."
"How do you know?" I asked poking my head out between her ears, my eyes scanning from tree to tree.
"I fought beside her, we were sisters." Her voice had a tone of sorrow and regret, and a lot of hurt. I felt bad for her, I really did. Wolfie seemed to be the kind of autobot who doesn't get hurt, so whatever Zarney had done, Wolfie had took it to heart, or spark, and held a grudge. Something I found myself worrying over. The lights of the cabin came into few and I smiled wanting to run through the doors and change.
"Does it not worry you that she's in the same forrest we are?" I asked.
"Zarney would be stupid if she thought she could take us all on, she knows better."
"Megatron doesn't."
"Megatron would be torn limb from limb if he dared show his face."
"By who?" I asked before realising what I'd said.
"Me." She replied with a simple nod before we reached the cabin, Wolfie lowering herself to the ground so I could jump down. Prime ran from the barn, eyes darting from me to Wolfie, Wolfie to me.
"Are you both okay?" He asked.
"No, I need a shower." I replied as the door flew open and Elle stood in shorts and a vest top.
"You're okay!" She shouted running from the small porch and to me, her arms retracting from the hug she'd just pulled me into. "You stink."
"I'm going for a shower." I replied pushing her away from me and heading inside.
"Good." I sent her a glare that she only laughed at and pushed my through the door with a laugh as she followed me. I jogged up the stairs and ran into the bath room. A bath/shower lay in the far corner and I laughed with relief as I twisted the door with a lock and tore my clothes from my body, dried pieces of mud dropping from my clothes and onto the white tiled flooring before I jumped into the shower, the warmth of the water washing away all of the fear and horrors that poured from my skin. I was safe. I was protected. I was home.