Goodbye, for now. (Ending chapter)

My plan may not of been the most thought out on, but it seemed the only one we had to face. Kill Megatron. Take them down once and for all before the world comes to the realization that there's wrong transformers on this planet, and kick all of them out. Even the autobots. I was quiet the journey to New York. Sitting in Prime, afraid to speak. I knew that if I spoke to Bee I'd say a goodbye, and I didn't want to. This wouldn't be the end of us. Not by a long shot. Will and Rob were in Ironhide, Elle was in Jazz. We'd lost communications with Sam, and to be perfectly honest? I think Ironhide wanted it that way, to keep his human friend out of harms way.

"Your eyes are glowing." Prime's authoritative voice boomed from the speakers.

"What?" I replied pulling down the sun screen on the passengers side, where I know a small mirror would be. When I pulled back the small tab that closed the mirror from the world, I found my eyes to shimmering in electric blue, as if they were a world of their own. My skin shown golden, which I found to be new. "What is happening to me?" My voice came across weaker than it should have.

"The hycher is taking control of you."

"Will it kill me?" I held my hands out in front of me. When Prime didn't reply, it told me all I needed to know. "We'll sort it out after." I sighed, reaching for the tab again, but when my fingers gently pressed against its fabric, an electric pulse jolted through me and Prime, forcing him to transform, and sending me flying onto the hood of Ratchet. Everyone stopped, transforming in the middle of the deserted motorway that lead to New York. I could feel cool liquid seeping from my head, but I felt nothing. I sat up, looking at everyone. Prime groaned as Archern pushed him up from beside. "That wasn't meant to happen."

"What did happen?" Elle asked, kneeling beside me. She went to put her hand on my shoulder and I shook my head.

"Don't, I only touched Prime."

"Shit." I heard Rob mutter. "That was you?" I went silent when the sound of thunder erupted through the air before a shudder happened behind me and everyone went to weapons free. Before I knew it, we were being attacked by a decepticon patrol. The autobots had been so busy fighting the ones at the front than to notice ones that came behind me and the rest of us humans.

"Sen, do something." I heard Will say as he grabbed Elle and put him behind her, reaching out for me. I drew in a deep breath, sucking in my abdomen.

You can do it. You're control it. I heard Wolfie's voice echo in my head. I realised, than in some sense, I was controlling whatever this thing was. I placed my hand outwards and just as the purple coloured decepticon went to aim his gun, a surge of electric blue energy rushed from my palm and the decepticon was shoot. Everyone took to looking at us and the decepticon as it gurgled. Falling its knees before turning into dust and floating to ashes on the ground. Decepticon's that were fighting the autobots suddenly shouted and retreated. Taking to the skies before flying away. I looked at my hand, surprisingly calm whilst everyone freaked out.

"What was that? It's never done that before!" Bee shouted, looking to Ratchet for answers who looked to Wolfie; who was looking at me. I turned around, slowly. Everything looked so vivid. Colours exploded in my eyes. The world was sharpened. "Senna, your eyes."

"They're blue." I answered softly. "I know." I nodded before looking over to New York. Smoke appearing from their sky scrappers. "We have to go there." I rose my head walking past them all, everyone silent as they watched me. I could hear my head screaming, but it felt so calm. I was calm. What was happening to me?

"It's taking over her." I heard Wolfie say to someone.

"There's nothing we can do." Archern replied. "All we can do is see if Senna can fight it off."