There's a war brewing.

The small room that I would be living in didn't feel like home. It was in the base of the autobots, in Washington, Washington! The light brown laminated floor ran through the room with a small bathroom which they called an on suite to the right of the double bed I was having to sleep in. I finished pushing my shoes under the bed and opened the curtains to the room to reveal the main room of the entire building, the autobots were moving to their bays and soldiers and other important people ran around. I caught Prime looking into my window and I turned walking back to the suitcases on the bed before tossing them on top of the wardrobe. I wasn't snapping, I thought, no way. The room was red, the walls painted red with a black feature wall. A small 12 inch TV at the bottom with a luxury of 12 channels! Oh the fun. Rob and Will had gone ahead and promised to buy me a laptop for no reason other than to watch movies on when there not here to annoy me, funny. 

A knock at the door dragged me away from my thoughts and I turned to it as it opened slowly, a man walking in. 
"Hi." He said. I frowned looking at him, his hair a short brown with blue eyes and plump lips. His nose seemed to match his face perfectly. He was skinny, but not the skinny that made you want to look away, muscle skinny, if that makes sense. His awkwardness about him made him seem adorable as he rose his hand to the back of his neck and scratched it, making the jacket of his suit rise a little. 
"Who are you?" I asked out of curiosity. 
"I work for Lennox, one of his newer recruits."
"Why are you wearing a suit?" I frowned looking at him and pointing to the clothes he was wearing.
"Riggs, Riggs I meant, Riggs. I was just speaking to Lennox and I, I-" The man mumbled.
"Slow down." I told him as scrunched up his nose and rubbed his face.
"I'm sorry." He stated as I laughed slightly at his actions. "I work for Martin, I was just speaking to Lennox hence why I got them.. confused, listen I'm meant to bring you down to Martin for a talk, it'd be really good if you'd come down, makes me at least look like I'm doing the job,even if I'm screwing the bosses name up." He chuckled making me grin to him and nod. 
"Sure." I smiled and walked around the bed to him as we walked out my room, forgetting to lock it initially before eventually reminding myself. "So how long have you been working for Martin?" I asked as we walked down the stairs and into the main room, Martin standing at the end of the hall with the autobots. 
"About a week now."
"Enjoying it?" 
"It's easier than what I use to do." He replied with a smirk.
"What's that?"
"Save the world." He said with a smile
"Yeah, whatever." I replied making him sigh and walk ahead.
"See, no one believes I save the world!"
"It's the toe rings." A British accent rang out and a beautiful woman with blonde hair slid off the hood of Bumblebee, I stared at her. 
"Were you sitting on my car?" I asked causing her to look my way with a smile.
"Yes, sorry I was just saying hi to Bumblebee."
"Right, okay." I ignored her and walked up to Martin ignoring the couple behind me whispering. Bee transformed and stood behind me, leaning over. Annoyance ran through me, first this girl sits on the hood of my car acting like he was hers, then Bee acts like everything is okay, what is wrong with people?

"So, you're going to stay here until we know the threat is cleared, we need to know what exactly you want doing with your home." Martin turned to face me.
"Sell it, I don't need it." I replied crossing my arms over my chest with a sigh. "And everything else that is in there, sell that too, apart from pictures, I'll grab them." 
"No, we'll have the house empty by tonight and the pictures here by Monday." 
"You just want the artefact, don't you?" I asked coldly.
"We need it, yes." Martin replied in the same tone as I asked him. 
"You just want it though, don't you? Because this isn't about saving me, protecting me, it's about protecting the world isn't it?" 
"It's sending the autobots back to their home planet, that's what this is about. That artefact can do that." Martin replied making a void appear in my heart.
"What?" I replied. "If there is a war brewing, then we'll loose without autobots, fighting the decepticons would be like fighting a dinosaur with a pebble." 
"Yet we managed do so."
"Millions of years back, what makes you think we'll do it again?" I asked glaring at him. 
"Because we have no other choice." 
"You're sending them back?" A voice echoed from behind me and the man who turned up at the front door of my room ran over. "You're not sending them back! Are you crazy?!"
"I'm on his side." 
"Listen, Witwicky-"
"No, you listen," This Witwicky said "the day I bought Ironhide, I was told of what I was needing to do, of what I had to do, by the autobots. They told me because they don't keep things, they're good, whatever bad side you've seem of them is a retaliation to the evil ones, we're on the right side, don't loose that." 
"I'm on his side. Bumblebee isn't even evil, how can you compare him to Starscream?" I scoffed making Bumblebee cross his arms over his chest and sit down beside me, making my head dart over to look at him and a soft smile spread on my face. His face softened and I was soon reminded of the fact I was ignoring him, so I turned back to face the others. 
"And Ironhide would never turn into the Barricade, would he?"
"That one is the cop, isn't it?" I asked curiously."
"Yeah, or was the cop. Ironhide beat his ass the moment he found out he was spying on me." Witwicky said like it was a natural thing and we sprung off on our own conversation.
"Wait, so is Ironhide your guardian?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah, I bought him a few years back thinking he was nothing more than a GMC, turns out he was alot more." 
"Same here with him." I smiled pointing out to Bee. "Wait a second, I didn't get your name." I chuckled making him laugh and nod.
"Sam Witwicky." He smiled extending his hand to me. 

​See what I did there? Wehhyy ;)