Secret among agents.

After telling Prime all about the wolf, I noticed that they'd come to the decision I was mentally unstable. Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sam and Carly all stood surrounding me whilst I sat leaning against Bumblebee's foot, he sat cross legged. The field we had took refuge in for the time being was big and out of it, and apparently so was my mind according to Ratchet. 
"She's delusional, Prime. Who knows what the hycher has done to her nerve cells."
"Ratchet..." Prime sighed putting a hand on his head and sighing. "I wish I could believe you, but I simply can't. This wolf you were speaking off, did she have a name?" He asked me, and that's when I realised I hadn't told him everything. There was one or two minor details I had forgotten. 
"Her name was Wolfie, I think, and she said she was built by Primes for battle or something? Honestly, I didn't really pay much attention, I-"
"It can't be." Prime interrupted and I sent him a look for interrupting me, only for me to receive him waving his hand at me. I sat up straight thinking what just happened, did I just get sassed by Optimus Prime? 
"Wolfie perished in battle, Prime. You saw it, we all saw it." Ironhide protested. 
"We all felt her loss." Ratchet said in a low tone and they bowed their head at the loss, even Bee. 
"If it is possible it's her, wouldn't she be the last ancient wolf left?" Ironhide asked.
"We thought Optimus was the last Prime left, we've been proven wrong many a times." Ratchet replied and Ironhide nodded his head in agreement. "Wait, Senna, do you remember when you first touched the hycher?" 
"Yeah."
"And then you went odd for a bit after that. Do you remember it?"
"I did what?" I frowned looking at him, what does he mean? 
"Optimus, I think Wolfie was trying to contact us through Senna using the power of the hycher."
"Is that even possible? Wouldn't the power just kill her?" Prime frowned looking at him.
"I don't think it would. They created the weapon. The wolves would know how to harness the power." Ratchet looked to me and tilted his head. "Could you do it again?" 
"Are you crazy?" Carly asked whilst I stood up.
"She almost died!" Bumblebee snapped. I shook my head looking up to them.
"I don't want to." I spoke in all honesty. The pain was too much last time, who knows if I could take it a second time. 
"Senna, I hate to ask this much of you. But we need to know more of what Wolfie has to say." Ratchet told me and Ironhide and Prime shook their heads.
"The possibilities of it going wrong are too high." Prime stated.
"We nearly lost her once, let's not do that again." Ironhide told them. 
"I'll do it." Same spoke up and Carly slapped him over the back of the head. "Ow!"
"No way, you're just as crazy as he is!" She snapped pointing up to Ratchet.
"Watch your tone." Ratchet snapped changing his stance and standing sideways. 
"Okay I won't do it." Sam said sinking back behind Carly.
"I will." I sighed. They all looked down at me, with surprised looks. 
"You just said you wouldn't." Sam frowned.
"That was before I recalled how much trouble we may be in. If I do die, then.." I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair turning to face Bee. "Don't!" I rose my hand to him with my index finger attempting to cover his mouth. "My decision. Suck it up." I grinned to him and he imitated crying, but I turned away to face Prime. "My choice. I know the dangers." I told him whilst walking towards him.

"Okay." He nodded and his chest opened, the hycher slowly floating outwards and into his palm. He placed it down and I watched in awe of how the thing shrunk big enough for me to hold. I drew in a deep breath and took the hycher from the ground. It's intimidate pain stabbing at my nerves. A scream pierced through my lips and I buckled to my knee's, the blue of the cube running through my veins before the power from it was ran from Wolfie. 
"We don't have much time, Optimus." My mouth moved with my voice, yet it was no longer me. 
"Wolfie?" Prime asked out.
"Long time no see, friend." My lips were pulled into a smile towards Prime and I could feel the small sense of happiness she felt. "Anyway, I need you to find my body. Martin isn't telling you truth, he has it. They kept it in that bolt, if the others get it, we'll be screwed." 
"Well where is he?"
"The last place you'd be expecting." And with the last reply I was thrown back in control and the hycher had been snatched from my grip. "What does that mean?" I called out and looked up at them all, laying on the ground. I was breathing heavily, god it hurt. 
"Wait.." Ironhide turned to look at Prime with an idea. "Remember how quick Martin was to push Senna out of her home?" That's when it clicked and I sat up slowly, sending a grin his way. 
"Ironhide, you're a genius." I told him slowly standing.
"Autobots, transform and receive that body. We have an ancient wolf to bring back."  
"Awh man, a mission!" Bumblebee exclaimed excitedly, still his voice box wasn't fixed and I was met with the 3D image of it again in my brain, making me feel like a weirdo. "Let's do this!" He told me as he transformed and revved his engine, letting the others know that the scout wanted to go scouting. I tapped his window and grinned, sticking my head out the window to them all as Sam and Carly got into Ironhide and Prime attempted to take lead. 
"We'll lead the way." I said with a grin. "At least attempt to keep up." I said with a cocky tone as Bee sped forward. 

We stopped at a red light, a laugh escaping my lips as I sat back in the drivers seat. Prime pulled up beside up and I waved at him out the window and I could feel the annoyance burning off him. He was not liking us having this much fun, old fart. I pulled my phone out and looked at the time. 17:35. Fun times. "Step it up." I told Bee the moment the blue light passed to a green and he changed gears and sped ahead, leaving Prime behind to eat his dust. A laugh escaped my lips as I looked in the wing mirror to look at Prime before we took a turn that led us off road, just down the lane from my house. We pulled to a slow stop realising that the house had been sectioned off. "What the.." The words fell from my lips as I leant forward in my seat, Prime pulled up beside us and transforming, keeping hidden by the trees that closed my house off. We all turned our lights off and I motioned for Ironhide to come closer. "You come in with me, they won't suppsect a thing if we use you." I smiled to him and he nodded, transforming yet again, Carly and Sam staying with the others. 
"Put this on." Sam passed me a small earpiece and placed it in my ear, Prime's voice coming through the speakers loud and clear to tell me what I should be looking for.
"When you find her body, let us know."
"And we'll come and escort you out." Ratchet added and I sent them a weak smile before stepping into Ironhide. Anxiety ran through my body like second blood. We pulled up outside, and although the place was swarming with dirty agents, I managed to draw little attention. I stepped out, pulling my jacket closer to me to make myself look as professional as I could. I turned back to look at Ironhide and noticed his left indicator flash at me for support, and I smiled softly to him before walking into my home. The downstairs being completely changed from a family home to a work base. Desks and workers filled the living room and a make do canteen was in the dining room. Dicks. My intimidate thought was the basement and I walked down the stairs and to the locked door before sighing. Agents walked past me like nothing was happening before a clearing of a throat made me frown and I turned to meet a man, with curiosity ruling his eyes before I smiled.
"Mr Riggs told me to get something from here, but didn't give me the key. I don't suppose you have a spare, do you?" I asked tilting my head slightly. 
"How can I trust you?"
"Do you want to keep him waiting?"His reply was nothing but a sigh and he passed me the keys.
"I'm in the acorn when you're finished." He nodded to me and left. I laughed slightly watching him leave before turning to the door and opening it, the light coming on like it always did when the door was unlocked. A genius invention of my father. A scream echoed from the other side of the room and I stepped forward looking to a man who was crawled into the corner of the room. 
"Are you okay?" I asked slowly after scanning the room, nothing.
"Martin told me to stay down here to keep me from spilling his secrets, see I know things, I know more things than he does!" He told me quickly. Okay, he was strange.
"Anything there?" Prime asked and I sighed, raising my hand to the earpiece and holding the talk button.
"Nothing." 
"Who are you talking to?" The man asked standing slowly. He had a slight hunch back, saggy brown hair and was skinnier than a twig. 
"Just.. my boss."
"Are you with him? Martin? You're with him aren't you?! Traitor!! Turning your back on your own nation!"
"What's your name?"
"Jackson."
"Well, Jackson, when you see my name on the news when all of this has been blown over, remember the day Senna Smith was accused of being a traitor." I smirked and shrugged heading to the door before he started laughing and I turned to face him.
"You're brave, Senna." He told me. His pupils dilating hugely.
"Oh be quiet." I muttered before opening the door and locking it behind me. Not knowing where the acorn is, and deciding it'd be in my best interest not to ask where it was, I left the key in the keyhole and headed upstairs for the attic. I doubted it would be up there, seeing as the attic was a lot smaller than the basement, but it may hold the key for where she was hiding. Or where her body was at least. I got to the stairs and froze, my eyes locking upon a dark wooden door. It was my fathers study, the door with a key hole to keep it safe. And yet no one was inside, by the looks of it anyway. I grinned walking towards it, although I didn't know the combination, it wouldn't stop me from trying. I frowned questioning the date he'd only mentioned once, the day he met my mother. I punched in the digits and the once red light turned green, the clicking of locks echoed and caught the attention of some agents who drew their guns and aimed it my way. I jumped, squealed and forced my way through the door before slamming it shut behind me. I found myself laughing from lucky as the door banged with the bullet shots, but they would not touch me though the door had a separate cover, a metal covering on it's back to keep whatever was in here a secret and safe from prying eyes. However not me. I turned around, notes covered the room. My father knew of the decepticons, autobots. He had pictures scattered around the room, he was trying to find Prime, and in his finding he only met the devil, Megatron. I swallowed feeling extremely guilty with myself. If only he had told me. This room was huge, triple the size of the basement, easily. How this was hidden I had no clue. There was another door at the end of the room and I jogged to it, opening it to find stairs that led down stairs. I pressed the button on my earpiece. "Okay no freaking out, but I found myself in a bit of a pickle. My Dad had this study," I spoke walking down the stairs; there was loads and they all seemed to go in one direction, down "and it was key coded. So magically I guessed the code, because I'm just that clever." I spoke hearing a scoff on the other side no doubt being Bumblebee. "Shut it." I grinned still heading down. "But when it unlocked the door, it clicked and agents heard me. So not only am I locked in this weird room but my Dad knew about you guys, he was tracking you Prime. He wanted you for something, I don't know. He had numbers written in black around the room. It was strange. I'm heading down some stairs and I don't know where they lead but they have to be somewhere worth traveling." I took a breath and looked over the banister. Another 5 minutes of walking easily. 
"Do you need us to come and get you?" Prime asked.
"No. Wherever this is going to lead me, I have to see. Not just to look for your friend, but for me. I had no idea my father was trying to reach you, Optimus. If only I had knew, I could stopped his death. I could of stopped all this." I sniffed realising a tear has ran down my cheek. Before I knew I had reached a door, it was stiff whilst I attempted to jolt the handle to open before loosing my temper and kicking at it. Still no good. I looked at it, a simple wooden door, why is it not budging? I looked at it's frame realising it had to be as old as I was, if not older. I took a few step backs and ran at it, jamming my shoulder into it's wooden frame making it cascade down and I landed on it with a thump, into a dark room. I coughed at the sudden build up of dust and stood. My eyes could make out nothing in the room, so I made my way towards the door frame, my hands tumbling looking for a light switch before grinning at a victory and flipping the switch. I turned on my heels, my body tensing at the claws that met me. I screamed expecting a sharp pain to run through me yet nothing and I frowned noticing they weren't moving. Whoever they belonged too, they hadn't seen much action for a while. I walked towards them, scratches engraved onto it's metal skin, almost looking like they had been carved by some sort of creature, actually make that creatures. There was tons. I slowly began making my way up the creatures metallic body and I stood in shock at the body I was beholding before raising my hand to the ear piece. "Prime, we'd best start organizing a welcome back party, I've just found her." I smiled before looking to the face of the wolf. To the face of Wolfie, and my gosh... I felt just honored to be in her presence. Although she was not awake, nor here in mentality, her body gave off a sense of authority, dignity, pride, greatness. And just standing beside her made me excited to see her in action. 

WOLFIE IS HERE BITCHES. BEHOLD THE GREATNESS!!