Update

*Jazz hands* Surprise!!! I'm back! After like a year!!!

This isn't gonna be a normal chapter sadly. Instead this is going to be an ending chapter.

Sorry about that.

I realized a while ago I ran out of motivation to write this story. I just kinda left Wattpad and never came back (well except to write a conclusion chapter to LAKEO, like this one.)

I still write fanfiction. Just not for the Danganronpa fandom anymore.

So ta da!!! I'm back to tell you all the ideas I had for this story!

So first off, the plot I had in mind:
Remember that guy with a gun from the play chapter? And how he said something about Kiyomi's dad?

He was part of a rival organization to DICE. Therefore, he tried to hurt DICE's leader by going after his daughter. It failed obviously but the plot I had planned basically revolved around that rival organization.

In that plot, Maki went off to help DICE and got injured in the process. Don’t worry, she fully healed eventually.

Onto other things:
1.) Haruki and Kevin were supposed to have a friendship

2.) Karen and Kiyomi were supposed to get together

3.) Relating to point 2, Kelly would get a reality check from her best friend being LGBT and come to accept the LGBT community and free herself from her mom's ideals

4.) I think I wanted Alice and Katashi to form a friendship too

Anyways that's all I waned to share. I'll mark the story as completed too. Hope you guys had fun reading it :).