" i was practising so that i can make you fly beside me i remember you saying that you want to fly and touch the sky so i thought i will make your wish true but didn't know i will lose control and it will fall on my head" yuno said to haruka. The girl was surprised but hugged the boy happily. The boy blushed by the sudden contact but hugged back. They stayed like that for some time neither broking the hug . Suddenly the girl break the contact and looked in the eyes of the boy which were shining in the light of the day. There faces were so close that the boys heart starting beating at an abnormal speed. The girl blushed and by a swift movement close the distance between them. The kiss was short but sweet. The girls lips were soft like cotton and tastes like honey. When the girl broke the kiss she looked at the boy.

The boy didn't know what just happened his mind has just shocked circuits and he collapsed on the girl unconscious. After some time when the boy came back to his senses he looked at the girl who was looking at him with a worried expression and asking him if he was ok, or the rock that fell on his head was bad and or that she didn't heal the wound properly. The boy just smiled but remember their kiss and blushed madly.

" n-no y-you healed it properly. I-i-its t-the k-k-kiss that i-i lost c-c-consciousness " the boy stuttered.

After hearing it the girl laughed to the point that she was going to faint but compose herself and looked to the boy and said

" so you didn't mind me kissing you?"
"I-i didn't" the boy again stuttered and blushed. After that they spend rest of the day together laughing and playing around but most of the time the girl teasing the boy about his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov (age 18)

"--no!, yuno!" The boy looked up to the person who called his name acknowledging that he is listening.

" i was calling your name for the past half hour now. Where is your mind? Are you even ok? You never spaced out before not in the middle of the ceremony of award giving" klaus said while showing concern for the boy and pushing his glasses up. Beside him is mimosa who is also looking at him with concerned.

" yeah yuno i was also calling you and you were not responding" the slyph said huffing.

" I'm fine " was just yuno's answere. They looked at him like they were trying to read him but he just kept looking at them with a poker face. Soon they realized that nothing will be coming out of him and they sighed not pressing the issue and yuno sighed relieved.

" the ceremony is about to start we should head over to the stage" mimosa said, yuno and klaus nodded in agreement. Soon they made their way towards the stage and indeed the ceremony was about to just start. Yuno got to the stage and faced the crowd that was forming in front of them. All the peoples were exited to see who will come 1st which is obviously golden dawn ( in yuno's opinion).

All the magic knight captains are seated beside magic knights in there respect places except for captain yami ( who obviously is late). King of the clover is also present and is sitting with king julius.

yuno saw noelle and asta coming to the stage which surprisingly was not from the sky but from the ground like decent peoples ( decent word doesn't suit black bulls lol ) . Well it is exceptional from the two vice captains of the black bull. Beside asta is finral and Leopold and some other members of other knight squads.

When all the magic knights came to stage and make themself comfortable the wizard king stands from his seat and started the announcement.

"Now that every magic knight is present on the stage and all the captains has also arrived i will began the ceremony of rank giving. As you all know our clover kingdom has been battling invasion attempts from both diamond an heart kingdoms as well as spade and the eye of the mid knight sun. The royal capital was attack and many lives were lost. I even consider cancelling this years star festival, but its because of these events that i wanted to comment the courageous men and women who fought against them and decided to hold the festival.now then lets welcome then the 9 magic knight squad captains"

All the captains came in front of the crowd and the people cheered. They were all standing with there heads up in proud.

" now let's see the ranking. In the first place is........golden dawn.
       Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"The golden dawn has done excellent job this year as well. Now let's have the member who made the biggest contribute of stars on the stage. The vice-captain of the golden dawn attended by the slyph, the wind spirit and yuno"

After hearing his name yuno made his way toward the front bell on his shoulders. Everyone cheered and clapped. They all were happy and yuno can see that klaus,mimosa,asta,captains and even wizard king was proud of him. He can see the proudness on their faces. Yuno just stand there silently with a blank face since today he was not feeling well. Yuno doesn't understand or know why he was having these memories of his past which he wanted to forget, they always make him sad. Yuno just tried to ignore the burning feeling inside his chest that started to ache .

Seeing that yuno is not responding or saying anything the wizard king resumed his speech.

" next in second place is , black bulls " the wizard king announced and once more the crowd roared in excitement and cheerness. The wizard king was going to say something when suddenly an object came flying towards the stage and landed in the middle. All the people present stared at it but soon a gas starting coming from it and covered the stage. Yuno quickly use the wind and trapped the gas in one of my spells so that no citizen can be harmed.
When the stage cleared he saw all the captains and magic knights  were on the ground and his eyes widens.

Suddenly from the corners of his eyes he saw a man slipping past the crowd in strange clothes. He got down the stage and quickly followed him.

The man saw yuno and starting runnig toward an ally. Yuno quickly followed and to yuno's luck and the guys bad luck the ally was closed which means the guy was completely trapped.

" looks like you got a bad luck huh kid? Since you got trapped here with me " the guy said.

Yuno didn't wait and respond, he simply charged at the man. Yuno used his wind magic to attempt to catch the enemy wizard. The enemy wizard, however, dodged and threw a gas type spell to him. The gas whipped over Yuno's face. Nothing happened, after that Yuno's used his magic to blow the gas far away.

After several attempts of repiting the same method "You should give up now" Yuno said to the wizard.

"Yeah, right, pretty boy. I can't give up until i get the revenge from you knights." The man's next spell was more like flower dust or something.

Yuno rolled his eyes. "Wind Magic: Wind Blades Shower."

Yuno's magic his the wizard at the same moment the wizard's hit hit face. The wizard fell to the ground unconscious.

Yuno floated to the ground and checked the pulse. "He'll liveUnfortunately. Let's get him to interrogation." He said to no on in particular.

When yuno got to the stage some magic knights were up while some were unconscious which surprisingly were Nozel Silva, Mereoleona Vermillion,william vengeance,Charlotte Roselei,rill boismortier,finral,leopold,klaus and noelle and the king Augustus kira. some of the strongest captains and friends in his opinion. Beside them everyone was alright.
He sighed in relief and helped the others in transferring the unconscious peoples to the infirmary so that the healers can look and take care of them.

Well i guess this will be today's chapter.